Statue Blizzard Overwatch Reaper Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savageHULK

Super Freak
Reaction score
Blizzcon reveals new Reaper statue to accompany the Tracer statue they've done I believe. Size not confirmed.

ReaperStatue-Header-060915.jpg

Looks good, I love the character design. Could easily become a money pit!

After the bait and switch they did with Tracer, I think I will wait to see in-hand pictures before buying any of their other Overwatch statues. QC seemed fine on Tracer, but it was a completely different face sculpt.

Video i recorded of it at Blizzcon

Awesome! It's interesting how the statues they are selling for Overwatch and Warcraft are all based off of giant promotional statues. I wonder if this tips us off on other things they might do?

I really like the life sized Kerrigan they have. It's a much better sculpt than the Sideshow statue. Would love to see that at a smaller scale.

After the bait and switch they did with Tracer, I think I will wait to see in-hand pictures before buying any of their other Overwatch statues. QC seemed fine on Tracer, but it was a completely different face sculpt.

Sadly I think a lot of these will sell out long before we get them in hand. Hopefully they can get the face right on reaper, given that he doesn't have one. I'm worried the soldier 76 statue will be horribly put of scale with these ones. I'm also hoping for a new run of the updated tracer statue

Been playing the beta all weekend, I NEED more Overwatch statues. Hopefully they will follow through with restocking Tracer

Anything a blizzard, I am all in. Warcraft, Starcraft.... Anything really

Baaaaaaaah I really want this. But I also have deadpool hot toys coming this week......but I love reaper.....I think i might need to order him...

https://gear.blizzard.com/reaper-statue/

already UP. there are two waves to choose from.

wave 1 is Q1 2017
wave 2 is Q3 2017

but they do get full payment upfront. got my order in.

They usually charge you and then the money is returned within a week. You will probably be charged when it ships as they are asking for a card valid through 2017 from what I recall when ordering. They also usually state that is the case.

So basically even though we're pre-ordering and they charge up front, they return the money after a week? Is it kind of just to make sure the funds are available at the time?

Also I didn't realize reaper was 12" tall. That makes it even tougher to say no.

So basically even though we're pre-ordering and they charge up front, they return the money after a week? Is it kind of just to make sure the funds are available at the time?

Also I didn't realize reaper was 12" tall. That makes it even tougher to say no.

That's correct. I believe that's what will happen as they want a card valid for 2017. I know that's what happened when Tracer went up originally and think Gromm was the same. Illidan was different as he was ready to ship. I could be wrong but I think they've forgotten to mention the holding period.

That's correct. I believe that's what will happen as they want a card valid for 2017. I know that's what happened when Tracer went up originally and think Gromm was the same. Illidan was different as he was ready to ship. I could be wrong but I think they've forgotten to mention the holding period.

Welp, I don't think I have a choice anymore now. I need to preorder him. Also helps that he's my main offense class character.

Back