Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Joker 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Prime 1 Studio said:
"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I kill your friend? Whoops, my bad!"

With the release of MMDC-04 BATMAN NOEL available at Sideshow Collectibles, Prime 1 Studio is very proud to announce JOKER from Batman Arkham Origins soon joining to our Museum Masterline 1/3 scale!

12182496_979004272146215_4374845639736461265_o.jpg

Wow. Going to have to get real choosy, but this has got to be on the list.

Can't wait to see what this looks like. Joker is definitely a possibility but I may hold out for a Asylum/City/Knight version of him.

I still am gonna grab the SS Arkham cause it's already on pre order for the exclusive and main reason is there just won't be enough room for him unfortunately. Awesome news and can't wait to see more pics!

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Wow when this showed up? Was joker in Arkham knight too? So many variants from all the games I want to see what can be the next joker so if I do buy I will get the version I like best.

Wow when this showed up? Was joker in Arkham knight too? So many variants from all the games I want to see what can be the next joker so if I do buy I will get the version I like best.

It's from AK Origins game. I might get this one, wonder what the base will be like?

I can't wait to see pictures of this. This is going to be a day 1 pre-order easy.

This Joker and Scarecrow are next on my list!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

There are so many damn character I would want based off the Arkham games (Two-Face, Croc, Ra's, Harley, Catwoman, Bane, Poison Ivy, and Freeze just to name a few). However, Deathstroke, AA/AC Bats, Joker, and Scarecrow top my list. EX Deathstroke has been POd. I'm patiently waiting to see the others.

Joker is in Arkham Knight, pick it up its only like $30 now

Great game

Re: Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Joker

Freakyyy

Back