3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Starscream Premium Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Coming to Bambaland Store
Friday November 13th, 2015
9:00am HK Time

BAMBALAND EXCLUSIVE
TRANSFORMERS
STARSCREAM
Premium Scale Collectible Figure

www.bambalandstore.com

The treacherous Lieutenant of the Decepticons, Starscream soars the ranks in Premium Scale. Using his guile and cunning Starscream slyly seeks any opportunity to overthrow Megatron and take his place as leader of the Decepticons. The Premium Scale Edition features extremely detailed sculpt and paint applications including Cybertronian Tattoos. Equipped with interchangeable Missile Cluster Arm and an additional interchangeable Saw Blade Arm that is exclusive only to Bambaland!

- Figure Stands 16-Inches (40.64cm) Tall
- Fully Poseable With Over 75 Points of Articulation including Articulated Fingers
- Highly-Detailed Sculpt and Paint Application
- Features Realistic Weathering Effect
- Comes with additional Interchangeable Missile Cluster Arm
- LED Light-Up Eyes

BAMBALAND EXCLUSIVE EDITION INCLUDES
- Interchangeable Saw Blade Arm

ADDITIONAL INFO
- Materials Used - ABS, PVC, POM
- Requires AG13 X 2 Button Cell Batteries (Batteries Not Included)

USD $430
Price Includes Worldwide Shipping
*Design and color may change on final shipping version

12183797_852644314855914_1844629659372068323_o.jpg

3A_Transformers_Starscream_Ad_1750x1750_E_001.jpg

3A_Transformers_Starscream_Ad_1750x3500_E_003.jpg

3A_Transformers_Starscream_Ad_3500x1700_E_002.jpg

3A_Transformers_Starscream_Ad_1750x1750_E_002.jpg

3A_Transformers_Starscream_Ad_1750x3500_E_001.jpg

3A_Transformers_Starscream_Ad_1750x3500_E_002.jpg

3A_Transformers_Starscream_Ad_3500x1700_E_001.jpg

3A_Transformers_Starscream_Ad_1750x3500_E_004.jpg

Last edited:
I still hate his design but it will probably be a cool figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow this looks amazing! much better than Megatron. I might consider this guy but i'd have to get the exclusive

I still hate his design but it will probably be a cool figure.

i hear you!! i was never a real fan of the shape and design of starscream in the flicks... looked way to wide and pancakey to me! but this figure looks off the hook!

Yeah I keep coming back and looking at it. A real love/hate relationship developing here lol. But I'm 100% NOT buying Megatron so I won't buy this without another Decepticon to pair him with.

Bought Bumblebee yet? DO IT!

lol

i keep doing the same thing... going back and forth! partially cause i dumped a huge load on the popcultcha order too... and the wife is gonna cut my nutz off!!!

Ha! With this hobby we definitely put our nutz on the line! Well hell.. If you are going to get neutered make sure you gets your monies worth! Lol

I'm with some of you in that I don't like Starscream's design, but you can't argue the details on on that figure. Off the friggin hook. Right now I'm only planning on getting Prime. But I'm sure that will change once I get him. LOL

I'm with some of you in that I don't like Starscream's design, but you can't argue the details on on that figure. Off the friggin hook. Right now I'm only planning on getting Prime. But I'm sure that will change once I get him. LOL

I don't think you want to miss out on Bumblebee. Amazing figure.

I actually wasn't planning on getting any of these figures but now seeing Starscream I kind of want to jump in this line. I really hope they make Ironhide who's my favorite since the 80's cartoon.
Umm is Starscream supposed to be the same height as Bumblebee?
He should be bigger. I think he's supposed to be about Prime's height. Megatron should be the tallest.

just like everyone else, hated the design, but man oh man, the figure..detail wise is off da hizzle!

Amazingly detailed.. Looks like it will be more of a static pose figure than Bee. The triangle top and chicken legs will probably limit the articulation.

Back