1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeubertMichael

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's happening.

From Hot Toys' Facebook page:

“War Machine rocks…with an “X”…all caps”
Get ready for his return!

#Marvel #WarMachine #IronMan2

11206091_10153143327852344_7140683327566077940_n.jpg

Damnit, and I spent a good chunk of my summer hunting the original down when I could have waited and gotten this at retail price, even if diecast is more expensive

Haha beat me to it ... thought I'd be able to create my first thread. This is exciting news.

Sorry, bud. You'd get your chance soon :) I kept refreshing the page to see if someone's already made one, after like 5x of doing so, I made one.

This could have had a better timing. I was about to post my War Machine for sale at a local group as I'm getting rid of all my Marvel figures. Now I gotta sell it for much lower price than I thought I could sell it for.

Sorry, bud. You'd get your chance soon :) I kept refreshing the page to see if someone's already made one, after like 5x of doing so, I made one.

This could have had a better timing. I was about to post my War Machine for sale at a local group as I'm getting rid of all my Marvel figures. Now I gotta sell it for much lower price than I thought I could sell it for.

Yeah, I'm gonna throw mine up on eBay first thing in the morning, I'll set the buy it now price to what I got it for so I think I can come out even

Fml. Don't get me wrong I really like my AoU WM, but between this and the CW Mark 3 WM (based on the art anyway) I feel like I own the bronze medal...

The only way they'd really convince me is if they have a helmetless Cheadle sculpt. How they haven't had one yet is beyond me.

You say that now... :panic:

I actually prefer plastic to diecast when it comes to these figures.

I also figure selling the plastic for the diecast would be a pain too. They sell for around $350 on ebay now and I'm betting this diecast one may be more, maybe around Whiplash price. Meh, not worth the hassle.

The only way they'd really convince me is if they have a helmetless Cheadle sculpt. How they haven't had one yet is beyond me.

Because he was never helmet-less in the film? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think in armor, Cheadle only had his faceplate up, never unhelmeted, unlike Tony Stark in Mark 4 in IM2 or Mark 6 in The Avengers.

Back