Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Scarecrow Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golden_Boy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's one I know a lot of people have been waiting for! Prime 1 is really showcasing their work, and basically telling Batman fans, "If you have a favourite Batman villain, we're likely going to be doing him in 1:3 from the Arkham series, so be prepared!" I just read a post on Facebook about how Prime 1 is flooding the market with Batman figures, which is ridiculous...they're offering something for everyone!

For years there have been complaints about a lack of a rogue gallery. Sure they're not in 1:4, but that's how of Prime 1's hands. They're offering some EXTREMELY quality pieces for fair prices, and as per usual, people find reasons to ***** and complain about it -- even before the first statue ships. Really not sure why some people collect...that type of attitude drives me nuts.

As I've mentioned in other threads, it's not like Prime 1 expects anyone to order every piece they're making! They're offering up a huge variety -- with a lot of advance notice -- so that people can pick and choose what they want, be it one statue, or a few. I'm loving this, and I hope they do the same for other licenses they pick up!

Anyway, on to the Scarecrow preview they just posted!

12122896_977482162298426_4197888587436504165_n.jpg

I have no interest in buying this statue but can't wait to see a proto :lol

Yeah, I'll be out on him too, but there's no denying that he'll look awesome. I loved the Arkham take on Scarecrow since Asylum...going to be one giant, really creepy looking piece, that's for sure! :lol

Ugh, I HATE DC Collectible for not making this for the monochromatic Arkham lines!

Can't wait to see this proto though too :)

Looks great but for me can't catch them all. Will save my spot for BG, harley, deathstroke and jim lee style batman!

Looks good. I'm surprised ss hasn't done more with their arkham license

Maybe because they figured Prime 1 was on it? I don' tknow.

But man, these Prime 1 statues are coming way, way too fast. I won't be able to catch them all.

I'm already POed for Batman and I'll wait for Joker. Then, that's about it.

I wouldn't say they're flooding either. We don't have a release date on any new pieces. This is gonna be amazing though.

YESSsSsS...I'm sure will look amazing next to Arkham batman and exclusive Arkham knight...they need to stop this or my kidney will be on ebay soon. Prime 1 hitting it outta the ballpark with these 1/3 scales.

I'm looking forward to this. Scarcrow has been on of my favorite villains in the games. Also Freeze in Arkham City I enjoyed.

YESSsSsS...I'm sure will look amazing next to Arkham batman and exclusive Arkham knight...they need to stop this or my kidney will be on ebay soon. Prime 1 hitting it outta the ballpark with these 1/3 scales.

You ain't the only one buddy :lol

**** you Prime 1. Just... **** you.

I've long been content to just look at pictures of Batman statues. But this line of theirs... it's just INSANE. They're operating on a whole other level right now.

To anyone buying all or most of this line, I equal parts : hate you, am jealous of, respect you, and love you on some deep emotional levels.

**** you Prime 1. Just... **** you.

I've long been content to just look at pictures of Batman statues. But this line of theirs... it's just INSANE. They're operating on a whole other level right now.

To anyone buying all or most of this line, I equal parts : hate you, am jealous of, respect you, and love you on some deep emotional levels.

Agree. I typically don't buy gaming versions of statues but these are so good, they are hard to pass up.

Back