Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed that's the best version. Is that happening? I'm gonna have to get this for sure

Prime has the rights to produce any character in 1/3 scale from all 4 Arkham games. It's just a matter of time until we see a AC Harley. She's way too popular of a character not to get multiple statues made of her. Kira (a Prime rep) said over at Statue Forum that it's just a matter of time until they dig into characters from AA and AC. Their primary focus right now is AK and AO for whatever reason. However, they paid for and have a license for all the games. There's no doubt that they will use it.

Pass.... AK Harley (bar wench?) is my least favorite outfit from the games. MM on this.... not my preference either. :(

So looking forward to AC Harley.

This is a must have for me. My first prime 1 statue.
How much do they usually cost?
Is it possible to order prime1 statues through SS?

This is a must have for me. My first prime 1 statue.
How much do they usually cost?
Is it possible to order prime1 statues through SS?

Yes you can buy them through sideshow, and it looks like there's exclusives for each piece. So far Batman and Arkham Knight are listed at $899.99.

Awesome, this one was a definite order from the start so long as they hit all the markers! I love the look of this Arkham's Harley, though I won't knock anyone who'd rather a different version, as it's all personal preference! I like them all for the most part! I've got DC collectible versions of the past two games, and this one would just end up being the cream of the crop!

Harley-Quinn-DC-Evil-DC-Comics-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-1261710.gif

562c4da8dbc5000c8de957c9c6018569.gif

So the pose is gonna be hands on hips? Why not the main render with the right hand on hip and baseball bat resting on her shoulder? Hmmm

So the pose is gonna be hands on hips? Why not the main render with the right hand on hip and baseball bat resting on her shoulder? Hmmm

Not necessarily. That could be one of the shots they're using to design the skirt for her, and is just an angle from a pose the designers had that showed some of the skirt off best. I think hands on hips suits her, but it's all up in the air until something more concrete is shown in the coming months!

Back