XM Studios Winter Soldier 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Xm 1/4scale Wintersoldier concept art by Skan (hive studio).....
More excitement coming your way stay tune....." XM FB

12122435_1607857886101571_6247757501215532383_n.jpg

lol I made a post I didn't know some one make it already what I like about him is kool captain America have a companion piece and will be look line close to sideshow Captain America Premium Format Allied Charge on Hydra.

Yes, this one seems like a miss from XM to me. Nothing jumps out about it. They've set the expectations high.

It's the arms. They just need to be repositioned. If there are switch out arms, then now is a good time to see them in the concept art.

Someone Said this guy was from a long time ago in the comics. I thought he was just made up for the cap movie. Is this true? If he has been around very long I like him more now, but if he's new made for the movies then not a fan of the character at all.

Hot damn! O_O Totally didn't know there was a WS announced by XM Studios! Hmm~ hopefully we'll get some pics soon!

Hot damn! O_O Totally didn't know there was a WS announced by XM Studios! Hmm~ hopefully we'll get some pics soon!

Hopefully. I liked the original concept that fastball showed me. Hopefully, this new one is just as good.

You still got that original concept somewhere? I'd love to set that. Sadly, none of the pics in this thread work. :(

Original concept. Not many people liked it. I love Bucky, my top 5 favorite characters so I'm all in for any Winter Soldiers that get made.

Back