NECA 7" TDK Joker, Reeve Superman, Adam West Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sachiel

Super Freak
Reaction score
CSbRJ6DUYAANA7o.jpg
https://stores.ebay.com/Warnerbros-...dium=social&utm_source=necafbgplus&rmvSB=true

CSbMIxKWIAAsryG.jpg

CSbMJLwXAAAUD0l.jpg

CSbMI4pWsAEUu0K.jpg

Fantastic. Gonna get all three. They'll go perfectly with the '89 Keaton Batman. Nice little line of 7" figures so far.

- '89 Batman
- Reeve Superman
- TDK Joker
- 60's Batman

Too bad the Returns Devito Penguin didn't make the cut. Maybe he'll get in a 1/12 scale figure next year with Begins Batman.

I can't express how happy this makes me!

I REALLLLLYYYY Hope they do a 66 Robin and Returns Penguin. These are great choices to start with though.

Man look at that packaging! Such top quality stuff! I can not wait for Adam West!

In a years time we've had the 1989 Keaton Batman, a BTAS Batman, Mezcos TDKR Figure and now Adam West... 4 dream Batman figures. Wow. If they manage to make a 66 robin, I'm done. I'll just be the happiest damn camper.

Apparently these are hitting Toys R Us as soon as TODAY, with most shipped THIS WEEK.

I can't express how happy this makes me!

I REALLLLLYYYY Hope they do a 66 Robin and Returns Penguin. These are great choices to start with though.

Man look at that packaging! Such top quality stuff! I can not wait for Adam West!

In a years time we've had the 1989 Keaton Batman, a BTAS Batman, Mezcos TDKR Figure and now Adam West... 4 dream Batman figures. Wow. If they manage to make a 66 robin, I'm done. I'll just be the happiest damn camper.

Yup, feel the same way.

Wouldn't surprise me if next year is Robin, Devito Returns Penguin and Begins Batman.

Thanks for posting this! I was able to secure a Reeve Superman. It was a bit weird though, when I first tried to get one all they had posted was the Supes with the MoS DVD with zero quantity left. Then about 5 mins later I re-checked and they had added about 300 more figures for sale, so I went ahead and ordered. But then I noticed that the listing is not listed with the other figures, you either have to specifically search for it in ebay's search engine, or search for it in the warner bros. store to bring it up. I think I should be ok though...

Here's the link for anyone who wants it, they have about 280 left to order: Man of Steel DVD with Christopher Reeve Superman Figure PRESALE 11 7 | eBay

Yup, Batman and Superman. Also that Pfeiffer Catwoman that has been hinted about.

Future is looking good.

Went ahead and ordered a Joker too. I was waiting for the eventual DCC Lee Bermejo Joker, but this NECA one looks really good.

Man, I really did not expect them to make these at all. I'm glad they did though!

Depend on how your TRU prices them and sells them, but they most likely have to be bundled with the movies. Keaton were available later, after the initial release, separate for 20-25 bucks at TRU.

They will likely be 29.99 in store. Just donate the DVD. Would be a lot better if these were Blu Rays.

Back