XM Studios Lizard 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Xm 1/4scale lizard concept art.....thanks to Skan (hive studio) for the concept....." XM FB

12190095_1607704429450250_384858363472299091_n.jpg

And ...here's another great concept!

Can't wait to see the 3D rendering.

Again, another beauty. Thanks XM, & keep kicking full throttle.

Why is the base seem so small? Lol.... But love the statue! XM please continue to suprise us all, don't hold back on your creativity ever. We love you as collectors.thanks for doing things differently from other companies and keeping this hobby exciting.
Wonder what switch outs we will get for this one? McFarlane head would be so cool

Why is the base seem so small? Lol.... But love the statue! XM please continue to suprise us all, don't hold back on your creativity ever. We love you as collectors.thanks for doing things differently from other companies and keeping this hobby exciting.
Wonder what switch outs we will get for this one? McFarlane head would be so cool

Would you stop with your rah rah rahing posts like the guys at XM are a bunch of kindergarten kids that you need to nurture.

It's the same **** from you on every thread.

Also, Todd McFarlane called and said you are not allowed to ask for any heads due to your allegiance with Liefeld.

Would you stop with your rah rah rahing posts like the guys at XM are a bunch of kindergarten kids that you need to nurture.

Also, Todd McFarlane called and said you are not allowed to ask for any heads due to your allegiance with Liefeld.

I wished I could meet both todd and Liefeld. But both never comes to the east coast :( two of the best artists to ever exist and changed comics forever in history. That was the best times in comics is the 90s imo. Would love to get statues sign by both guys. At least we had art to look at back then. Now it's so different not to my liking styles.

I hope xm do a stand alone spidey to go with all the great villains they're doing. The concept for spidey and mj they are doing at the moment isn't working for me.

I wished I could meet both todd and Liefeld. But both never comes to the east coast :( two of the best artists to ever exist and changed comics forever in history. That was the best times in comics is the 90s imo. Would love to get statues sign by both guys. At least we had art to look at back then. Now it's so different not to my liking styles.

McFarlane was JUST at New York Comic Con earlier this month.

I hope xm do a stand alone spidey to go with all the great villains they're doing. The concept for spidey and mj they are doing at the moment isn't working for me.

They are doing a stand alone Spiderman as well, but they aren't out of the design stage yet. When I get my hands back, back injuries and sickness wreck havoc with hand eye coordination I am going to be sketching something up for them.

the back and forth between you two is quite hilarious....you shouldn't let him get under your skin...just ignore it or laugh it off like most of us : )

Nice... I was thinkin if the base was made of underground sewer with dirty water etc might look cool.

Back