Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys Die-Cast Iron Man MK III "Stealth Mode"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome man, love the color scheme on it, can't wait to get one!~ :)

It's cool that they made this comic styled stealth suit for collectors! Great review as always optibotimus, very long but you really covered all the details, nice job :clap

In before Franpinchos troll comment...

"Didn't even watch but let me guess, he looooooooooooooves it."
"Another doll to add to my ever growing list

Of things I'll never buy."

:rotfl

You made my day :exactly:

It's cool that they made this comic styled stealth suit for collectors! Great review as always optibotimus, very long but you really covered all the details, nice job :clap

I was concerned about the overall length. That and i felt like it was leaning more towards a review of the regular die-cast MK III despite that not even being in this video. Unfortunately it kept adding up. Sorry for the length but i'm glad you enjoyed it none the less.

Countermeasures are also known as chaff and flare. In this case it's flare. Also, great review. I can't wait to get this.

Countermeasures are also known as chaff and flare. In this case it's flare. Also, great review. I can't wait to get this.

Its a little different. Countermeasures is a broad category description and chaff/flare is a specific type. It's like saying handguns and then listing specific models like Springfield xd or glock 9mm. More or less the same things, ones just a broad catagory to describe the function and overall idea and the other is specific to which version. Just for clarification.

You are correct Motuxmen. You could also include Patriot Missiles as a countermeasure or radar jamming equipment and other decoys. For the hips pods on the mark 3 it looked like flare to me.

Back