Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawrence

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ta9c949.jpg

8Tp3VUS.jpg

VyC2QtV.jpg

k4SiPiy.jpg

d21gcIN.jpg

YOGNkJv.jpg

Aqc4iaj.jpg

vdBi6mR.jpg

VRM9Wyc.jpg

jYRrDw2.jpg

w6wPJDA.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Enterbay - Bruce Lee 75th Anniversary 1/6 Figure

Looks like another 'Game Of Death' figure.

Perhaps my first 1:6 Bruce at last. Or.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mm. as much as I like ''bruce's version''of GOD.another figure from that after blitzway's 1/3 is gonna be a no no from me.maybe if the headsculpt is great i'll look out for a part out one....so much for the ''ultimate'' tag.
available to order online in December.

Last edited:

Looks like I'll finally have a Bruce Lee figure in my collection.

Perhaps my first 1:6 Bruce at last. Or.....
maybe if the headsculpt is great i'll look out for a part out one.
Sub par head sculpt = pass. Even with a stellar sculpt, I don't know if I'd need to buy the whole figure. The previously released 'Behind The Scenes' version already did a nice job with the outfit, accessories, & extras. A new & improved sculpt plonked on my older figure (if compatible), might be enough to satisfy me, but I'm curious to see what Enterbay come up with.

Hopefully this one doesn't have bleeding issues with the clothes. That's why I passed on the last one.

all the enterbay BL figures suffered this issue.i think the HT DX-04 had this also..maybe most figures suffer this type of issue?
update from EB when I asked via facebook regarding the figure....ENTERBAY Yes, this is an upgraded version.
so GOD it is then......:(

I guess I'll change the title then.

Another one....

It's their 4th GoD 1/6 one...

I was hoping for a Way of the Dragon, my favorite Bruce Lee movie.

I'm thinking this will be similar to the Nokia release. Disappointed.

If it's a great sculpt, I'm in, having missed all previous GoD figures, and I do like the costume. That being said, I do have to wonder why they keep making the same figure over and over. :dunno

I am also on the fence. I already have the Nokia and last release. If the head is parted I'll try to get that. We'll see how it goes. If it's super good then.... might still get it. Already came this far.

On a further note, I wanna say "I told y'all the ULTIMATE figure was just a figure of speech". Some of you were fantasing it would come with multiple costumes and HS's from all his movies. Ha !

So when they say this figure will be available next month, do they mean up for PO? When can pictures be expected? I don't know much about this company, I collect HT myself.

Back