[CGL Toys] X-Men: Phonenix Girl 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLNadal

Super Freak
Reaction score
0068OkfBgw1exdrl97shpj30p011ijzt.jpg

0068OkfBgw1exdrqltm9uj30p011i0yh.jpg

0068OkfBgw1exdrqmr34ej30p011iwln.jpg

0068OkfBgw1exdrpg2zv7j30p011igt6.jpg

0068OkfBgw1exdrpgr0ndj30p011iwm3.jpg

0068OkfBgw1exdrphqbe0j30p011i45b.jpg

0068OkfBgw1exdrpj4zukj30p011i7bf.jpg

0068OkfBgw1exdrpk2clij30p011iajk.jpg

So glad to see someone finally doing an X3 Phoenix. It doesn't look too much like Famke Janssen though, but I'll probably end up getting it anyways.

There's a passing resemblance to the actress, costume looks great, film was a bit of a let down so not sure about this one although I'm gald X-men are getting some attention.

If likeness was a little better I might consider even though the movie was crap.

Without the likeness though, this character could be anyone. If I put her on my shelf I would have to keep reminding myself that she's supposed to be Phoenix.

Did they try for the Famke Jannsen likeness at all? Because this is as complete a miss as I've ever seen.

With some mods and a nice paintjob this could look very good, although was not a big fan of the movie. With all the hubub over the licensing, this might be the only option for now. I would like to get X1, X2, XFC and DofP figures other than Wolverine.

The third picture from slightly above doesn't look too bad, but obviously the likeness is off. Same went for the Professor X figure. But, the way I see it, getting a custom sculpt somewhere along the way is far easier than trying to get the outfit. So, this will be a buy.

I'm so hyped for this, now someone will have to do an awesome famke Janssen head sculpt and this will be crazy

I loved Famke as Jean, but the sculpt here is pretty average. Even if someone does a custom sculpt it would cost a lot to get it painted well.

Back