Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park T-Rex statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golden_Boy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Posted this in the other thread, but that was for the wall mounted head. I'm sure this one can use it's own thread to start a conversation! Chronicle just posted this on Facebook. No other information in terms of size or whatnot, but it's a T-Rex JP WIP nonetheless, which is awesome!

1544958_1634019960191176_1064521813853897845_n.jpg

Yeah, I've only got room for one, and I know they said they're doing different sizes and designs, or something along those lines, so it'd be great to have various options right off the bat! Either way, looking good so far!

I think they were saying the size of that one will be around roughly 24 inches long.

This has the potential to be really amazing. I can't wait to see what it turns into

That's a great looking side view of Rexy. I imagine this piece will work out too big and expensive to own.

The Rex is only going to be 24 inches long. The diorama will include the short wall and the fence, no vehicles. CC is trying to keep this affordable.

What price are we looking at then?

I'm sure it'll still be up there. It's so hard to guess prices these days! Hopefully it's reasonable though, as it'd be great to pick up an awesome diorama! That said, so long as they make at least one piece that's in the realm of pricing I can jump on, then I'll be happy!

I'm sure it'll still be up there. It's so hard to guess prices these days! Hopefully it's reasonable though, as it'd be great to pick up an awesome diorama! That said, so long as they make at least one piece that's in the realm of pricing I can jump on, then I'll be happy!

Hopefully. I imagine we won't be seeing this for afew months anyway.

Paul has indicated that there will be three offerings for 'Dinovember', so it's right around the corner.

I officially decided I want to get some high quality dinosaurs in my collection. Time to start shopping.

Back