1/6 Star Ace - 300 / 300: Rise of an Empire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawrence

Super Freak
Reaction score
300 - LEONIDAS

ZqPqxA9.jpg

More pics in spoiler.
Spoiler Spoiler:

300 RISE OF AN EMPIRE - THEMISTOKLES

mwzqsif.jpg

More pics of Themistokles here.

300 RISE OF AN EMPIRE - ARTEMISIA

64003BCF-33E3-4A91-85E7-91E3CF5D3E7B.jpeg

More pics in spoiler.
Spoiler Spoiler:

300 - GORGO

964F5314-4DCC-4392-8298-C639582587D9.jpeg

More pics of Gorgo here.

Last edited:
Re: Star Ace - 300 Rise Of An Empire

I'm guessing they only have the 300 RoaE license, but can still make Leonidas since he makes an appearance in the movie?

I'm guessing they only have the 300 RoaE license, but can still make Leonidas since he makes an appearance in the movie?
They have a license for both films and unapproved prototypes and headsculpts were shown on display at NYCC.

Here's what we know so far:

The only visible joint on Leonidas will be his elbow joints.
The males will have sculpted hair and the female figures may have rooted hair.

re: Star Ace 1/6 - 300 / 300:Rise of an Empire

But no list of anticipated figures I'm assuming. All I really care about are Artemisia, Themistokles, Xerxes and an immortal, and whoever makes the best Leonidas since I already have the HT. I would take a queen Gorgo, Ephor and Persian Messenger if offered.

They have a license for both films and unapproved prototypes and headsculpts were shown on display at NYCC.

Thread title changed.

Well interesting with Artemisia and Themistocles, dont care about Leonidas wife eventhough she was a major role in movie. She is just not cool enough

And they are maybe already crossed Pan from their list :lol

Well interesting with Artemisia and Themistocles, dont care about Leonidas wife eventhough she was a major role in movie. She is just not cool enough

And they are maybe already crossed Pan from their list :lol
Yeah, I'm not sure if it would be wise to go ahead with the Pan license.

Yea I wonder if they'll still go ahead with Pan. As far as 300 so far all we've seen is Leonidas and the headsculpt of Themistocles at NYCC.

They might have to produce at least one Pan figures as part of the license agreement, who knows. I know Gorgo wasn't that cool, but can at least be modded into Cersei Lannister if the head sculpt is good. For such a visually intense movie, the characters in 300 RE were quite forgettable. I wouldn't mind seeing them go deeper into the 300 character catalog though -- Xerxes (+ throne), Messenger, Immortal, Dilios, Stelios, Ephialtes, Ephor.

I don't understand the lack of pictures..
Just inform people it's not final or pending approval..

You think they would like gauge public opinion to relay that to the studio while they seek their approval.
???...

To clarify - the muscle body is fully articulated - my point was that with the cape, straps, greaves on the legs - the only obvious joint not covered by costume will be the elbows.

To clarify - the muscle body is fully articulated - my point was that with the cape, straps, greaves on the legs - the only obvious joint not covered by costume will be the elbows.

Yes, that in fact is what I was trying to say. Sounds great!

Re: Star Ace 1/6 - 300 / 300:Rise of an Empire

I missed HT's Leo so I'll surely get SA's. If HT drops The Dark Knight license, Star Ace should make a Harvey Dent. HT should drop the 60's Batman so SA can make all the characters.

Re: Star Ace 1/6 - 300 / 300:Rise of an Empire

I missed HT's Leo so I'll surely get SA's. If HT drops The Dark Knight license, Star Ace should make a Harvey Dent. HT should drop the 60's Batman so SA can make all the characters.
With HT busy with Marvel, the new DCU, and Star Wars for years to come, they're probably done with TDK stuff. Would be great if they dropped the license, I'd be all over a new Two-Face. I wasn't collecting when the first figure came out.

Back