Pangaea - Scottish General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawrence

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pangaea Toy 1/6 Scottish General is going to release in Q3

yBQkSxy.jpg

SOws0nr.jpg

4gFt6C4.jpg

B7JRuDo.jpg

nBRz6uo.jpg

xEOuqme.jpg

zc20f1F.jpg

qBkqYti.jpg

HBaQI1L.jpg

OlVTUcg.jpg

2vEb1kf.jpg

QecNAOf.jpg

s7lmGAY.jpg

PDHCMz6.jpg

FLNBXYL.jpg

wnAqagv.jpg

tLdjaP1.jpg

SQ6kYQT.jpg

Last edited:
Iminime; Kaustic Plastik; OneSixthKit; and now ACI.

Anyone else making a Braveheart figure? :lol

Seriously? :lol No Wallace for years and now three options over a week. :lol Well, there will be plenty for everyone. Something to chose all around. That vest certainly looks better. I still think I'll end up buying the KP blister and buying a head from one of these companies as a part out to keep the price low. I already have a body.

Sorry but you need to show more than this if you want to compete with KP's figure. We know what the character looks like, just show the thing.

I don't recognize those armbands? Were those in the movie?

Aren't those his disco dancing bracers?

Still haven't seen the film yet, but I should get through it by the end of today. :lol

EDIT: Just saw him wearing them at 1 hr 20 mins.

21680539073_45bb9eddd0_o.png

It looks like it has the screen accurate arm brace as well as a more accurate kilt. The boots are completely wrong though. With all these options out there, it will be spectacular to be able to pick pieces from the different options to make the best figure.

Somebody has been doling out licenses. I have e Iminime, but I'm sure between the various offerings I'm going to end up with an Ultimate super deluxe version. Now, if only this could be the case for more great movies and characters out there -- Troy, Matrix, Blade Runner, Star Trek, Planet of the Apes, Buck Rogers, Battlestar Galactica, Highlander, Pulp Fiction, Buffy, Classic TV, Movie Icons, Rock Stars, etc. there's a market for these characters and customs are expensive. The fact is Hot Toys has the mega licenses, but that doesn't mean other 1:6 companies can't find thrive on the smaller licenses. I'd really like to see someone other than Sideshow get the Marvel and DC comic licenses. They've done a pretty poor job with it thus far.

Nice to see that they came through with this. I might have to go back and buy their Maximus, but not sure which one.

Now, if only this could be the case for more great movies and characters out there -- Troy, Matrix, Blade Runner, Star Trek, Planet of the Apes, Buck Rogers, Battlestar Galactica, Highlander, Pulp Fiction, Buffy, Classic TV, Movie Icons, Rock Stars, etc. there's a market for these characters and customs are expensive. The fact is Hot Toys has the mega licenses, but that doesn't mean other 1:6 companies can't find thrive on the smaller licenses. I'd really like to see someone other than Sideshow get the Marvel and DC comic licenses. They've done a pretty poor job with it thus far.
Absolutely with you on that.
:goodpost:
I think Pangaea is doing nice sculpts, and their outfits are good looking, yet they do not use diecast that much. We will see how materials and details will work on different brands. KP won the first wave, because many has already preordered their version. So, it is quality and two head sculpts that this release could beat the other two.

Will definitely be nice to be able to part out from both sets to add to Iminme set. And totally agree; there's so many great movies we don't have figures from that it would be worthwhile for someone to go after those license. But still, great time to be a collector :)

Finished watching the film. He only wears one of those fancy bracers.

Before I started watching I had the KP Deluxe in my basket at KG Hobby.

After I finished watching I removed it.

I'm surprised this movie is so popular. :lol

Back