marvel legends style disney afternoon? would you do them?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthkush

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've always dreamt of such a line but it's never happened. Is it possible? What would your dream version of it be like?

Super articulation would be difficult for so many unique sculpts and not enough re-use in parts... But I"m all for a complete unified DISNEY/PIXAR line that's in scale with each other. A line that essentially NEVER DIES. Kind of like Disney Infinity, but in real life. Make Mickey ride on a Tron Recognizer for example or a Dumbo the Flying Elephant.

There can be build a figures for larger characters, etc. If they made that, pretty much I would need to sell everything.

I've thought of that too but with an all encompassing Disney line like that it'd take years to get to more obscure characters. For example, in a Disney afternoon line, Launchpad Mcquack would be a given but in a giant Disney line, he'd be like to get made at like wave 17 or something. I'd do several waves of just Disney afternoon(excluding Gargoyles, they should have their own unique line). Each wave would be a mix of 1-2 characters from all Disney afternoon shows. So a typical wave could be maybe Scrooge Mcduck, Kit Cloudkicker, Gusto Gummi, Fat Cat, Shere Khan, and Goofy(goof troop clothes). Goofy and Scrooge are your A characters and Fat Cat and Khan are your villains with Gusto and Kit being in the middle. Every wave could be like that. Scale could be an issue for the rescue rangers figures so maybe you'd have to do 2 packs of some of their characters to work it out. It'd be fun though.

Back