• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: 1:6 Michael Myers Head Sculpt from Halloween 1978

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spook

Freaked Out
Reaction score
For your consideration is a 1:6 scale Michael Myers from Halloween 1978 head sculpt. The sculpt comes as a blank, unpainted, undrilled cast. I am not offering finished heads - sorry. Each head is pressure-cast in a strong and rigid, grey tinted resin. You may have seen heads like this on eBay from other member accounts, please do not purchase from these people as they are recasting my work. I am the original artist of this sculpt (Spook, formerly known as THEMADBUG) and I will only be offering a number of heads during the Halloween season. After October, no more will be made. Painted pieces are shown as an example only. Each head is cast to order, so please allow 2-5 days for your head to ship. Price is $50 shipped worldwide!

i7uItHQ.jpg

CqIqCRy.jpg

Rz0OKvN.jpg

1sTPxCQ.jpg

VF9Lowe.jpg

VTHPr9g.jpg

pi1bmIh.jpg

Last edited:
BUMP! Last chance to get a Myers head as the sculpt will be retired for good at the end of October. If would want one, now is the time! PM me to order.

The master has returned. :lecture

Haha. I don't know about that, but thanks Jon! :)

Yes, the master returns! I was confused at first with the name change but welcome back Mark! I'll take another one mark.....This will be my 4th one!

I'll take 2 if they're still available. Nothing beats the original compared to those scumbag recasters on evilbay. Does it come with a certificate as well btw?

I'd love one as well :duff

And glad you clarified the name change, I was thinking it it looked a lot like THEMADBUG'S work and I was about to report the thread for recasting :lol

Do you recommend anyone for painting/finishing this bad boy? I'd love one but I don't want to screw it up trying to finish it myself :lol

Mine arrived today and I'm made up with it. Thankyou.

If anyone is still on the fence over picking one (or more!) of these up, then consider this a shove. It really is the definitive Myers sculpt, so don't miss out. You will not be disappointed when this turns up on your doorstep.

Thanks for kind words, everyone!

Do you recommend anyone for painting/finishing this bad boy? I'd love one but I don't want to screw it up trying to finish it myself :lol

Well, my first choice would be Silentsurfer but he is obviously very busy and I'm not sure if he is still taking commissions. Another great choice would be 8-bit commando or ZsaszSays. I'm sure there are many others but that's off the top of my head.

Mark

Thanks for kind words, everyone!

Well, my first choice would be Silentsurfer but he is obviously very busy and I'm not sure if he is still taking commissions. Another great choice would be 8-bit commando or ZsaszSays. I'm sure there are many others but that's off the top of my head.

Mark

Since I got my head from yourself Mark I have sent SS a message regarding work on your head sculpt but thus far zilch so he must not be taking commissions at the moment. I wi ll try again in a few weeks though but yeah SS is where I will hopefully be sending mine. :pray:

I'm no longer taking any orders for the head sculpt. Thank you to all who ordered one! I really appreciate the support. :hi5:

Mark

Back