FX series "Legion"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meanstreak

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hell has officially frozen over? :lol

Hopefully this means they are ready for more joined opportunities.

Two shows: Legion on FX and Hellfire on Fox

Legion introduces the story of David Haller: Since he was a teenager, David has struggled with mental illness. Diagnosed as schizophrenic, David has been in and out of psychiatric hospitals for years. But after a strange encounter with a fellow patient, he’s confronted with the possibility that the voices he hears and the visions he sees might be real. He’s based on the Marvel comics character Legion, the son of X-Men founder Charles Xavier (played by Patrick Stewart and James McAvoy in the films), first introduced in 1985.

Set in the late 1960s, Hellfire, produced by 20th Century Fox TV and Marvel Television, with 20th Century Fox handling the physical production – follows a young Special Agent who learns that a power-hungry woman with extraordinary abilities is working with a clandestine society of millionaires – known as “The Hellfire Club” – to take over the world. A different version of The Hellfire Club was previously seen as the primary antagonists of X-Men: First Class, led by Kevin Bacon’s Sebastian Shaw.

‘X-Men’ Marvel TV Dramas Set: FX Orders ‘Legion’ Pilot | Deadline

Last edited:
Re: Fox and Marvel Studios team up for 'Hellfire' (Hellfire Club) and 'Legion' series

Maybe indirectly this could be movie news. Sites and people are already speculating that the "other" half of this deal includes Doom and FF moving back to Marvel stables.

Re: Fox and Marvel Studios team up for 'Hellfire' (Hellfire Club) and 'Legion' series

Well this makes me think there is some truth to the FF4 rumors since fox is the only one out the 3 , DC and Marvel, that does not have a comic book based show that uses characters that are some what tied in to its movies line.

Considering it's a growing market and their latest movie offering bombed they could pull what Sony did.

Might be cool--have to wait and see what direction they take with them.

Not sure about Hellfire but I'm so in for Legion. Fascinating character to adapt, especially in a episode format

Re: Fox/Marvel team up for 'Hellfire' and 'Legion' series

First shot of the brilliant Dan Stevens as David Charles Haller (Xavier's son) in Noah Hawley's LEGION

4hpaj5.jpg

No Guile Hair-Do = No Watch

Nah, just kidding, I'm excited for this.

Noah Hawley directing an X-Men show on FX starring Dan Stevens.....life is good.

I wonder if they will attempt to maintain any continuity at all with the movies. Given that the movies don't even have internal continuity, I'm not sure they should bother.

Maaaaaaan, this looks amazing.

One more week.

I'm soooooooo ****ing stoked for this. It looks absolutely brilliant and I wouldn't expect any less from Hawley.

Back