Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Default Re: Godzilla vs King Kong

Good ole Kongzilla. I love that piece. Probably never sell it.

Maul, your new Godzilla avy with the old Sith quote work oddly well together...

WTB: PRIME 1 ALIEN WARRIOR OPEN-MOUTH BUST!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
    Maul, your new Godzilla avy with the old Sith quote work oddly well together...

Ahhhhh.......the scene that goes with my grail model.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GvKK1.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	217167

In the universe they just created for Godzilla I fail to see how this could remotely work. Devil's post pretty much sums up what would happen, if Kong even made it to the top of the building.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    I'm kind of bummed about this. Godzilla deserves his own universe. I'm guessing they will try to use godzilla 2 to set up the vs. I really wanted to see godzilla take out king ghidorah, mechagodzilla, gigantic, etc. This doesn't need to happen

Super Freak
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaulFan View Post
    Damn! That's fugly!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawpaw View Post
    I'm kind of bummed about this. Godzilla deserves his own universe. I'm guessing they will try to use godzilla 2 to set up the vs. I really wanted to see godzilla take out king ghidorah, mechagodzilla, gigantic, etc. This doesn't need to happen
    King Kong's existed in Godzilla's universe since 1962. Plus, Godzilla's taken on all those monsters numerous times, and doubtless, will again. What's to be bummed about?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by guyverfan View Post
    In the universe they just created for Godzilla I fail to see how this could remotely work. Devil's post pretty much sums up what would happen, if Kong even made it to the top of the building.
    I have no knowledge of how Kong will be presented in his new movie. If he is a 350ft ape, so be it. I have no problem with that. I've always been more intrigued with the Toho concept than the original American concept. If he remains at 40ft or goes through some sort of mutation that catapults him up to Godzilla size for their battle, then I have an issue with that.

I always liked the idea that a giant Kong, a mammal, had to use his more advanced intellect and his agility to fight Godzilla because he had no special kaiju powers. There is at least a potential for more in close battling here as Kong tries to stay out of the path of Godzilla's atomic blast. Maybe he even finds a way to neutralize that by tying Godzilla's muzzle shut. Just throwing things out there. The Gargantuas is one of my favorite movies because of the fluid action you get in the battle scenes and they were true battles.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Follow greygoose on Flickr Visit greygoose's Youtube Channel Visit greygoose's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil_666 View Post
    So they'll have to either shrink Godzilla or enlarge Kong in the story somehow?...

If they go for a realistic approach for Skull Island then there's no way Kong will be that big.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Mirakle32 View Post
    King Kong's existed in Godzilla's universe since 1962. Plus, Godzilla's taken on all those monsters numerous times, and doubtless, will again. What's to be bummed about?
    I'm just not sure they are doing it correctly. They needed to establish 2014+ godzilla universe more. I feel that this move is more so forced. We'll see. They might as well crossover Pacific Rim too