Greetings from Mexico!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanshu

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I' ve been around for a few months now... maybe even a year or so.... at first just browsing through the threads, and later on finally making up my mind to sign up as a member... and now I come here pretty often, so anyways, here I go...

I' m from Mexico and I' m 30 years old. I started collecting hot toys maybe 2 or 3 years ago. My first and most important love: Batman. I discovered the Batman Begins Hot Toys figure and immediately fell in love with it.

Since then, I've added to the collection two Dark Knight Rises ones, a Gordon, an Alfred, the Armory, and a Tumbler....

And while I was on that path, someting shiny red and gold caught my attention.... and I bought an Iron Man Mark VI... which brought me to make my own personal mission to have at least the most important iron man armors from the movies... so now I have from Mark I through VII.... then 42, 43 and on my way for the 45.... along the way I managed to get a hold of Silver Centurion, Heartbreaker, and Starboost... hopefully those won't be the only ones there...

Right now I think I'm gonna stick to the 1/6th scale collectibles... with some things here and there... my grail will be the 1/3 Prime 1 Arkham Knight Batman... and probably that will be it....

Anyways, I feel great around here and hope to be around for many years to come!

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back