Media Friday the 13th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!

My dream is for this and "Halloween" Videogame.
NICE!!! Looking forward to hear more about this!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!

My dream is for this and "Halloween" Videogame.
NICE!!! Looking forward to hear more about this!

Well take this as you will, but this was an original project that exploded into something bigger which is how they ended up getting the rights to Friday the 13th. Initially it was simply called Slasher Volume 1 : Summer Camp. Which to me implied the intention to carry on with other slasher type movie adaptations and could mean they plan on trying to get other movie rights in the future. ANOES could certainly provide some crazy gameplay if they can adapt it.

And backed! This sounds freaking awesome. I went with the machete steelbook. You'd think they'd at least have some pics of that to help sell it, but oh well. Here's hoping they reach the stretch goal of playing as Pam :rock

Given how poor their previous game, Breach and Clear, was, I find it difficult to garner much enthusiasm for this, even if the core idea is interesting. I'm just not sold on the programming or game side creative talent involved. The whole thing smells like another Rambo: The Videogame type situation to me, but hopefully they'll prove me wrong. And if they do, I'll gladly buy at that time.

How far is this out from release? It looks like they need to smooth it out so much more and make it look way more realistic

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

looks awesome, wonder how far from release it is? I listened to some interviews and the endgame for the counselors is to either escape by finding all the parts and repairing a vehicle, find a phone and wait it out for the cops, or defeat Jason. The end game for Jason is obviously kill everyone :thud: Hope this isn't far off. It definitely looks a bit choppy, but when comparing it to the very similar Dead by daylight it looks much better.

Anyone playing this yet? Pretty fun but the difficulty getting into a match and the kickstarter dlc not working for PS4 yet is frustrating.

I've got it on Xbox. It's a huge pain trying to get into a game, but whenever I manage to get into one it's been pretty fun.

Ouch, what a disaster. The PSN patch finally went through today and PlayStation ignored directions and put the kickstarter exclusive Savini Jason up for purchase today, after Gun Media made a HUGE deal of it being only for backers. :lol

Back