Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight Red Hood Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad Man

Super Freak
Reaction score
Seems like Prime 1 is brining out all the stops with its new Arkham Knight line with the announcement of the new Red Hood statue from the museum line .
Kira confirmed this statue is an exclusive variant available in Japan, I think we were mistaken believing this to be additional pieces of the exclusive knight statue....

db210bddd2f4666f0deb90d8ef2bdad9.jpg

62314de0a2cfee3de89dc8e45a0a7b59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well the DLC one has been teased, I'd assume that's gonna happen. Don't see what's wrong when people say this isn't the definitive Red Hood.

I'd still get AK.
me too and the AK get a redhood version too so its Always the best of 2 worlds and has leds I want the DLC redhood :D but this one is cool too!

I think it is a awesome design . I would want a DLC Red Hood over this . Wonder if it is going to have a Jason Todd sculpt .

can prime 1 make the extra small parts to buy? It's just so small changes that should have been added to the arkham knight version. :gah:

That's unfortunate. Having that logo under the chest pieces would've been great for the other one! Alas, no need to worry about this one anymore being a Japan only variant! The Arkham Knight version still rocks, just a bit unfortunate is all.

Ah, well there you have it! :lol I still like the options that AK gives over this. It would've been cool to have had this underneath the outfit, but being able to have the Arkham Knight and then swap him out to the gear used in the sharpshooting fight is a great option to have.

That said, I'm sure some will still be irked when this pops up. I think this line is deep enough, and people are literally drooling over it enough that they don't need to jump into these variant editions so quickly -- if at all. I mean, if you want the Red Hood, he'll be released with the hooded version soon enough as well. No need to make an entire statue based off a single flash of a moment at the end of the game.

Damn! Prime1 is covering ALL the bases with their Arkham statues

Take note Sideshow, this is how you complete a line.

SS is just better of distributing them. No need to qc the products as they only sell. Works out better

Dayum, this is insane.....I was really hoping this picture was a modified AK exclusive, not a completely new variant statue. Kinda bummed about that since I've already POed the EX AK.

Do we have confirmation that this will be available through SS? Or is it only available in Japan (which blows monkey balls)? Considering a PO if SS is able to distribute to the states.

I have the Arkham Knight EX on order. Why would someone want this one over that??

And I'm pretty sure it's gonna be on the sideshow site.

Back