Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Robin Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golden_Boy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's a preview of what Prime 1 will likely have at the upcoming convention! Robin is looking good so far, and while he's likely the last in the Bat family that I'd bite on, I'm sure the paints will make him pop once all is said and done!

12122499_10153595797977295_4460562190273716988_n.jpg

12112444_10153595797997295_4226970566003561213_n.jpg

Crap this would look awesome with Bats...

Prime 1 knows how to take your money sara! :lol This one will look great painted as well...I can't see P1 doing ANY wrong with these lines. Anyone who orders ANY of these pieces will have a cream of the crop representation of said character.

It's like they decided to go buck wild with added accessories and extra heads after Arkham Knight Batman was released with his lone Batarang EX. :lol

Stroke is going to have two sculpts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, even knowing very little about him and not having played Origins yet, I can already tell he'll be hard to pass up. Must stay strong...or make cuts elsewhere! :lol

Man this line will make one hell of display. Even if you don't like them you still in awe when you see them

You guys see the Bane sculpt? Damn he's massive!

Yeah, here's a comparison shot. I mean, these things are massive to begin with, but he's another level! :lol I have no interest in him, which is great for my wallet! I'm going to have a hard enough time placing the Prime 1 Arkham Knight figures I want to get...I have absolutely no idea where I'd put him.

Unlike Deathstroke -- who I also wrote off as not getting, you know, until I was blown away by this sculpt and now is a VERY big maybe due to just how much these cost -- Bane does absolutely nothing for me still. He'll look great, and people who want him will likely love him, but I find no pull towards him on any level...and that feels nice to say about these new Prime 1 lines for once! :lol

12138534_1062880797064149_1179673040179501992_o.jpg

Man, if only I was a millionaire. I'd have w room dedicated to prime 1 batman items :lol

Tack on Nightwing to the other side, and Barbara to the side of one of them (likely Drake, due to their romance in the game world) and you have the entire Bat-family taking up a wall! :lol Awesome little bonus though! I hope they do it for Nightwing and Batgirl as well, as those are two I'll likely get. Or try to get. :lol

Back