Diamond Select to produce new Muppet figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Didnt find anything about the news.

Diamond Select is going to produce new Muppet figures and minimates.
The minimates are already on display at NYCC. The figures have yet to be shown. They will start with two waves if I got it right. Hopefully this will be compatible with the great Playmates line, similar to the NECA Simpsons line and WOS.

Here is the news:

MuppetsHenson : NEW Muppet Figures coming from Diamond Select Toys

Here is a thread with further information:

Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates! | Muppet Central Forum

The Palisades figures were so brilliant it will be difficult to come up to that standard. However it does seem these are more for kids than collectors like Palisades were.

Those look pretty good but I already own most of the Palisades figures which look just as good as or better than these. I might consider Rowlf if they make a regular figure of him since I only got the tuxedo version from the Palisades line.

Those look pretty good but I already own most of the Palisades figures which look just as good as or better than these. I might consider Rowlf if they make a regular figure of him since I only got the tuxedo version from the Palisades line.

Yeah, these don't look a patch on the Palisades figures, which must be disappointing for Muppet fans. The Palisades Electric Mayhem set (and the rest of the band) is, out of a collection which spans 2 decades and many many thousands of dollars, probably my single favourite item. For a total expense of <$300. Which is a little bemusing to me, but it is what it is. There was always something very special about the Muppet Show.

Never fails to bring a smile to my dial, just having Animal perched up there going nuts on the drums. :D

Back