Action Figure Storm Collectibles 1/12 Street Fighter V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chockles

Super Freak
Reaction score
Omg omg omg!

12107776_10153673581937458_8229356002277018333_n.jpg

Meh. We need a consistent 1/6 line already.

That is also true. PCS are suppose to be working on a 1/6 articulated line but thats been taking forever. Plus its another Ryu for starters.

All I want is the 8 original warriors and possibly the 4 bosses to follow. Consistent and updated. Why cant someone just to that.

Wow! Another company claiming to come out with street fighter figures that will never come out! EVER! Mark my words!

Wow! Another company claiming to come out with street fighter figures that will never come out! EVER! Mark my words!

haha Ryu, Ken, Akuma.....the end!

I guess Playarts Kai is probs the most recent company that had a so called decent run, but threw in the towel so soon.

Can't wait for another SF line that ends after the shotos, Chun Li, and Cammy.

Hi all.

It's been a bit quite in here.
I have news that ALEX will be in this line of figures.

I can't say anymore but once I have something to share I'll be sure to let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all.

It's been a bit quite in here.
I have news that ALEX will be in this line of figures.

I can't say anymore but once I have something to share I'll be sure to let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hehe so the leaks and data miners were true.

Maybe I'll just buy Ryu, since I mostly hate every other design in this one.

I wish it was the bearded Ryu or alternative costumes for other characters to make them more interesting. However, don't focus just on 1/12 or sfv. Expect some more surprises from Storm for SF license:p

Looks fine. That's the same company making the Mortal Kombat figures, right? If so, it'll be nice to have all these characters be in the same scale made by the same company. Also, isn't there another company making Mortal Kombat figures? Capo toys...I think?

Looks fine. That's the same company making the Mortal Kombat figures, right? If so, it'll be nice to have all these characters be in the same scale made by the same company. Also, isn't there another company making Mortal Kombat figures? Capo toys...I think?

Yep Storm Collectibles are making these and MK in 1/12 as of now.
The other company you referring to is Mezco, however I believe they are not continuing the line anymore after release two series.

Back