Grond is coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stampe

Super Freak
Reaction score
WOW .......

grond.jpg

holy freakin badass sheet!...damn ....price, ES?...this could be a $700-$800 piece on a Rivendell sized base...dayumm!

Wow, would love to have this. But based on what I am paying for Minas Tirith, I think these pieces have moved beyond my budget.

Man this is gonna be freakin pricey...i cannot see this one on a small base...i think it'll be a L/E piece too

Wow, that does look like an impressive piece! WETA are putting out some really great stuff atm! :)

Just told this is ginormous...bet its $800 if L/E 1000 or less.,if at Rivendell...about 9" tall and the foot long battering ram actually swings :). Price? :(

Oh dear, a metal object with rust. Previous experience would tell me the actual retail one will be just a black lump with silver lines here and there >_>

This might be more expensive than Smaug...big question...measurements, L/E or OE and price. If LE, how many will be produced?....

This might be more expensive than Smaug...big question...measurements, L/E or OE and price. If LE, how many will be produced?....

I wouldn't be surprised, especially if it's LE. We'll have to wait and see. It looks like the card says Q2 2016 so we won't have to wait long. This a must buy for me, price almost doesn't matter. One of the few pieces I look at as an instant grail for me personally.

If the wolf is made of metal, that would be insanely cool. I'm guessing this has a skeletal armature similar to Azog on Warg.

[video]https://vid6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/darkeyes212/12126292_10153000482957303_577182320_n_zpsi4qlygwd .mp4[/video]

In case you missed the swinging action.

Wow. Been wanting a Grond replica forever. Too bad I got out of the collecting game.

EDIT: LOL, I just now noticed that my Grond signature doesn't appear with my posts. Can't remember the last time I saw it. Oh well.

I too have been waiting for this Holy Grail since it first appeared on screen.... and that is a very long time to wait. This could well be the best piece ever.

Under $800 US would be a fair price given the size and detail.

Back