Statue Ñoldor Elven Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheProcrastinator

Super Freak
Reaction score
12140815_10153000893257303_5736612201995309004_n.jpg

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:pray::pray::pray::yess::yess::yess::yess:

O lord, yes! I've been waiting for this since 2001. 14 years of collectors blue balls, finally I get my wish. You have no idea how happy this makes me.

Wow, that looks fantastic! Great job WETA. Unfortunately I'll have to pass on this one...not enough space!! :( :gah:

I love the flow...will this be in scale with sideshow maquettes?

No it wont...betting it'll be $299...max $350

Just under 3 bills would be a fair and consistent price with past other efforts. This looks like one terrific statue that will be a perfect complain to the Elven archer from TWO TOWERS.

I normally wouldn't go for a "generic" statue like this, but it's so beautiful that I'm seriously tempted.

So what size are these? Are they usually 1/4 scale?

It is a beautiful piece and I am also one of those who have wanted an Elven Warrior (to go with my 1:1 helmet)! But I don't collect larger scale :(
1:6 would have been perfect! So I guess I'll have to wait for a 1:6 figure company to make one.

But still this is a fantastic piece!

So what size are these? Are they usually 1/4 scale?

It is a beautiful piece and I am also one of those who have wanted an Elven Warrior (to go with my 1:1 helmet)! But I don't collect larger scale :(
1:6 would have been perfect! So I guess I'll have to wait for a 1:6 figure company to make one.

But still this is a fantastic piece!

Weta doesn't make 1/4 scale LOTR/Hobbit statues.

Back