303 Toys Genghis khan !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixxshooter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wanted to share my thought on this fantastic figure that arrived a few days ago . THE GREAT EMPEROR OF THE MONGOL EMPIRE . Genghis Khan . ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444244173.228698.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444244200.531678.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444244216.383381.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444244227.237475.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444244243.453870.jpg
I think the figure and the packaging are A+ in my book . Where talking Hot Toys quality here . The 1/6 body is great and tailoring on the clothing is TOP NOTCH . I know there's not much interest in 303 ancient Chinese figures here in the US but I'm totally blown away . It's just awesome and now my new center of attention . GREAT JOB 303 toys !! I'm sharing some pics from my IPhone .

I do like the way that this figure looks. Great attention to detail!

Thanks for sharing.

I was so surprised with the body underneath . It's got double jointed elbows and knees . It holds poses great and joints are very tight like a hot toys TrueType . This figures quality puts ACI to shame . I'm sorry . I'm gonna get more figures from this company .

I just picked one up, it certainly is a Well made figure. I have a few pieces from this company. They are a small operation but you can tell there's that "small company pride" where they meticulously consider everything on the figure and pay extreme attention to detailing. Also there's a generous bounty of accessories that are usually metal and well made at that. After saying all that, they then package the figure in Super-Thick cardborded, high quality, beautifully rendered artistic boxes....... you feel like your receiving something quite special.

I agree with you . Really like 303 . I'm considering picking up there Terracotta Warriors and Mongol army collectibles .

LOVE historical figures. Going to check these guys out for sure. Thanks OP

Just wanted to share my thought on this fantastic figure that arrived a few days ago . THE GREAT EMPEROR OF THE MONGOL EMPIRE . Genghis Khan .View attachment 215505View attachment 215506View attachment 215507View attachment 215508View attachment 215509
I think the figure and the packaging are A+ in my book . Where talking Hot Toys quality here . The 1/6 body is great and tailoring on the clothing is TOP NOTCH . I know there's not much interest in 303 ancient Chinese figures here in the US but I'm totally blown away . It's just awesome and now my new center of attention . GREAT JOB 303 toys !! I'm sharing some pics from my IPhone .
Nice figure. I've been looking for a Genghis Khan figure to add to my collection. If you ever want to part with this bad boy please let me know. Thanks for sharing.

sell or trade, let me know. I have some hot toys iron man figures that I need to sell. If you're interested perhaps we can do a trade. thanks.

I also have the Iron Man mark vi . Battle damaged version . Still my favorite suit and figure after all these years . Sorry dude . Not really interested in the mark2 . Trying to think if I should just sell him .

Back