XM Captain America - The Honorary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savageHULK

Super Freak
Reaction score
What!

cd41f8887feaf4985e89eac7b3bb9141_zpswhsfth6c.jpg

87a546cd0b2601ba18d6aca417056d16_zpsomchppbq.jpg

Xm captain america honorary

Guys xm will be releasing the 2nd series of Captain America 1/4 scale :The Honorary

12115538_1600613913492635_354521476046126910_n.jpg

12115565_1600613936825966_674515169053712320_n.jpg

I like the patriotism, and I'm sure the detailing is going to be amazing. Depending on when it's released I may pick this one up. I've just got so much on PO.

I like the patriotism, and I'm sure the detailing is going to be amazing. Depending on when it's released I may pick this one up. I've just got so much on PO.

I wish I could. XM prices and shipping are keeping me out of the game :(. Maybe the next one.

(Prices aren't bad comparably, just not right for me)

I still don't have a captain America comic version statue and I can't find the old one for a good price so this will be my center avenger piece :) Thx u savage for shared it :) U make my day

How much are these and where can we order? If I can own one XM Studios statue, it would probably have to be the Cap :yess:

Interesting.... I might have to bite on this one. I really like the original XM Cap, but not too fond of trying to track one down now.

I definitely prefer this sculpt. The Musculature seems more realistic, less cartoony than the first. His legs look better, the first one has some odd shape to them and face, the face is way better this time.

Actually, this one prob won't be too bad if they keep the base to a minimum...that's usually not their style though:lol Has this already been confirmed as 1/4 scale?

Actually, this one prob won't be too bad if they keep the base to a minimum...that's usually not their style though:lol Has this already been confirmed as 1/4 scale?

If I could get it for about $600-$650 shipped, then great, but I saw their price list for current WIPs, 900-990 SGD, that's 625-680USD before shipping. Just not feasible.

Looks great but jeez I wish they'd ditch the pouches on his belt. I just love a simple classic look for Cap. Head sculpt on this one is much improved over the original. Shocked this character is getting a revisit so soon.

I love it. Its so capt A. With that pose, simple yet powerful. Very patriotic.

Will be looking for more of the previous CA's to hit the bay and FS sections ha.
Well, there are only 500 of the original release so it'll always cost a pretty penny in the aftermarket. Also, this new Cap is a museum pose. The 1st one has a very dynamic pose so they are very different looking pieces.

Back