Official "I'm going to SDCC-2007"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fubeca

Cage Fighter
Reaction score
OK this is what it is, if you are going to Con, post here. If not we don't care if you would like to or you wish you were going, or if your mother once lived in San Diego, or if you knew someone who went to the beach, or if stayed in a hotel once and had a great breakfast..only if you are going!!!!

Let me be the first.

I'm going!!!!:chew

I am also going to try to go for one day, but I don't think I can stay the night.

:monkey2

But for the 30th Anniversary of Star Wars, there's no way I am going to miss out completely. I expect some cool exclusives this year. Maybe even an SDCC Exclusive Star Wars PF like in 2005...

5.gif

I'll be there for shoooooo :rock maybe not all four nights since i may be working but we'll see.

The ill Jedi said:
I'll be there! I'm also trying to organize a Freaks Lunch (or Dinner) at Dick's Last Resort prior to the Annual Freaks party. More details to come as the Con gets closer!

Is Dick's the crazy BBQ place where it is a madhouse inside. I remember going there and a little girl kept throwing papers at my head while I was eating and everyone was encouraging her and laughing. I never in my life wanted to hurt a little child, but I came close then. Weird place that is...

I am going. Watch out Naysayers, Bannister the Brave and the Duke are coming to comicon.:rock:rock:rock

congerking said:
Is Dick's the crazy BBQ place where it is a madhouse inside. I remember going there and a little girl kept throwing papers at my head while I was eating and everyone was encouraging her and laughing. I never in my life wanted to hurt a little child, but I came close then. Weird place that is...

Yes, and it's very LOUD!
Can't hear a thing in there...

BTW, I'll be there Wed night ---> Sunday.

Back