Statue PrototypeZ SF Ryu 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davide87ita

Freakalicious
Reaction score
"Worldwide preview... The amazing Ryu 1/4 sculpted by Erick Sosa for Prototypez Studio.. Soon the painted one." NSH fb

11960201_976460652410912_3578241531276919381_n.jpg

12066051_976460645744246_4518586323706704961_n.jpg

11215196_976460649077579_205804777719365561_n.jpg

"Imagine that you pay a full deposit for our first release Ryu, and then after a few days you are notified that you are the winner in a raffle among those that paid in full, and that the price is your likeness fully sculpted by Erick Sosa or a brand new made just for you one of a kind alternate head Emoticon smile cast in high quality polyurethane resin, and decorated to match your Ryu statue! Yes believe the hype!" PrototypeZ fb

Awesome Ryu

Passed on the first as it was a kit an unpainted but love the stance pose so much gonna have to pre-order this one

So many Street Fighter statues coming out right now. And yet despite all these companies having the license, it's still just the same handful of characters over and over again :(

So many Street Fighter statues coming out right now. And yet despite all these companies having the license, it's still just the same handful of characters over and over again :(

PCS does a lot of other characters too... like Balrog is gonna ship soon, their action line started with Vega and we actually don't have a lot of Cammy's. They have a lot of the other ones as well that aren't just the big 3. Kinetiquettes has Oni Akuma coming soon, and while evil ryu that they started with is common the alt outfit they chose for him has never been done. And their new ken is also very different then others. So you're not seeing stuff like Hakan who I love, but there still is plenty of variety ><

edit: I do agree though, I'm not interested in Ryu at all ;p just sayin there are options ^^

Last edited:
Really like the design, since it's based on the SFII intro.

This.

While I really enjoy the mechanics of the newer SF games, the look is something I just don't care for.

PO info, anybody? Will this be a full line?

I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This.

While I really enjoy the mechanics of the newer SF games, the look is something I just don't care for.

PO info, anybody? Will this be a full line?

I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah no kidding. I loathe this cel shading Pixar looking ****... just stick with sprites.

"Imagine that you pay a full deposit for our first release Ryu, and then after a few days you are notified that you are the winner in a raffle among those that paid in full, and that the price is your likeness fully sculpted by Erick Sosa or a brand new made just for you one of a kind alternate head Emoticon smile cast in high quality polyurethane resin, and decorated to match your Ryu statue! Yes believe the hype!" PrototypeZ fb

Now this would be awesome.

Back