XM Studios Vulture

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Another Sinister Six baddie incoming, on their Facebook.

12038093_1599635796923780_5529324213656309807_n.jpg

Going to say this, and I can't believe I am, BUT going completely CLASSIC on his entire costume and then having blades for wings just looks crazy off to me. I am usually all in for what ever modernization that XM goes for, but for this one my brain is just not accepting it.

Going to say this, and I can't believe I am, BUT going completely CLASSIC on his entire costume and then having blades for wings just looks crazy off to me. I am usually all in for what ever modernization that XM goes for, but for this one my brain is just not accepting it.

I'm actually the opposite...I want the classic feather around his neck, but at the same time I always thought the feather wings serve no purpose except flying. So with XM's design, they managed to keep the classic costume with the feathers around his neck, plus weaponizing the wings so he can be more effective. Can't ask for more....

Now the wait to see his pose!!!

Can you please stop to SCREAM in EVERY post, thx.

I'm actually the opposite...I want the classic feather around his neck, but at the same time I always thought the feather wings serve no purpose except flying. So with XM's design, they managed to keep the classic costume with the feathers around his neck, plus weaponizing the wings so he can be more effective. Can't ask for more....

Now the wait to see his pose!!!

Totally going to be a personal opinion thing. My brain can't handle this one right now.... But knowing XM classic wings are coming. Edit: if classic wings are not included it should be interested to see the reaction considering SSC adding goggles to their Goblin has caused some people to lose their crap.

Last edited:
Might be too early but I definitely want my Sinister Six. So happy that XM completed the original six.

Damn ...that's a lot of bad guys! Spider-Man is going to be outnumbered. XM needs to make Silver Sable and Black Cat to help him out. If you know what I mean....

Why would it matter you still haven't purchased any XM statue yet, and you're telling me you were going to make Vulture of all characters your first purchase ever if they had classic wings? lol... yeah right.

Why would it matter you still haven't purchased any XM statue yet, and you're telling me you were going to make Vulture of all characters your first purchase ever if they had classic wings? lol... yeah right.

Since when did his become a place where you have to buy the statue to comment on it?? Oh yeah ... It didn't. I gotta say you guys who like to take legitimate critiques about design and turn around and make personal attacks are totally responsible for the growing backlash that is happening towards XM. If you haven't seen it you haven't been paying attention.

Back