Statue The movie version of the shockwave!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MatrixStudio

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Matrix Studio proudly present:Master from the Transformers 3—Shockwave statue. Developed for

more than 2 years, the statue is 32 inchs in height, weight more than ? kg, with over 200 assemble

parts, light effect on eye and back reactor can be turned on by remote. Pre-order Price at USD 1800, limited

edition. Thank you for your interest and support!:wink1:
1S.jpg
2s.jpg
3s.jpg
4s.jpg
5S.jpg
6S.jpg
7s.jpg
8S.jpg
9s.jpg

That looks amazing, hopefully production pieces turn out that well :) BTW the weight just says ? no number.

Weight must be amazing, just now it's not sure, the back will be improved, so that the base to ensure the safety of the situation, the change of light. Body is also. But in the end should not be less than 15KG. Volume, will exceed Cinemaquette predator.

Weight must be amazing, just now it's not sure, the back will be improved, so that the base to ensure the safety of the situation, the change of light. Body is also. But in the end should not be less than 15KG. Volume, will exceed Cinemaquette predator.
Outstanding. I have to say the extent of attention to details and screen accuracy is just badass. This Shockwave’s pose is so good and natural. Hope licence issue get sorted and develop more movie Transformers.

If you want Shockwave should wait for Prime1 version they hold the worldwide license nobody can touch that.
From what I heard from them they Shockwave will the big driller as base many tentacles surround much much expressive.

Now P1S has pressure if their Shockwave cannot be made better than Matrix Studio. If a licensed company cannot do better than the unlicensed one.....

Now P1S has pressure if their Shockwave cannot be made better than Matrix Studio. If a licensed company cannot do better than the unlicensed one.....

Pretty sure it will. Infact Prime1 usually like to show official pictures from factory sample. What you see this is what you get.... Will you put 1800$ for unlicensed product showing beautiful pictures without showing sample and they don't even official website.

please admin need to move this thread to custom.

As I remember, at some point last year, both P1s and this matrix studio teased their shockwave. One through Facebook while the other showed it in some Asian comicon. Seems P1s was lagged behind,since they have moved on to TMNT and the other video game titles also even Transformer 4, and with the new transformer movie on going, maybe eventually there is no P1s shock wave after all .

Paint job is soo good. Hope it is not photoshop.

zhendangbo.jpg:panic:
Because the product photo shoot, we played some light and color. (this is all official photos are supposed to do.
But the photos are real. We are still adjusting to the most perfect.

Pretty sure it will. Infact Prime1 usually like to show official pictures from factory sample. What you see this is what you get.... Will you put 1800$ for unlicensed product showing beautiful pictures without showing sample and they don't even official website.

please admin need to move this thread to custom.

Show us photo of P1S Shockwave then, hopefully more gorgeous. Though I will not spend 1800 to buy Matrix's, I can still admire it right? All I see now is their excellent statue made with passion. For P1S, god knows.

Pretty sure we will see it matter of time. From what I heard from them last time they already start working on TF5. So Shockwave got delay quite a bit.
They have sentinel prime and Jazz on the way also. If you are fan of old one Prime1 are still doing them ;)

Where is this company from . More info please. Looks good for sure
The base is pretty cool. Doesn't take up so much space

Pretty sure we will see it matter of time. From what I heard from them last time they already start working on TF5. So Shockwave got delay quite a bit.
They have sentinel prime and Jazz on the way also. If you are fan of old one Prime1 are still doing them ;)

TF 5? When can we see Sentinel, hopefully price is not ridonculous

Where is this company from . More info please. Looks good for sure
The base is pretty cool. Doesn't take up so much space
quite mysterious actually, but this is a chinese company. No idea how they got CG data for subsequent 3D printing work. Yet, the scale and outlook is damn movie accurate. Really like to have one.

Shockwave was my Number 1 Transformer as I was a child.And Grimlock!Haha.This one looks amazing.:wink1:

quite mysterious actually, but this is a chinese company. No idea how they got CG data for subsequent 3D printing work. Yet, the scale and outlook is damn movie accurate. Really like to have one.

Yup. It does look impressive no doubt. Let's hope we get more info

Back