Netflix: Marvel's Jessica Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guy66657

Super Freak
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for this show coming up but I am INCREDIBLY excited for this. Especially after reading Alias a year ago and judging from how Daredevil went, I'm totally confident that this show is going to hit most of, if not ALL of the incredibly tense and dark **** that goes in Alias. AND we just got our first teaser footage and i'm glad to see that we got confirmation of her super strength and can't wait until we get a first full trailer to see Purple Man and Luke in action as well. I'm psyched.

Jessica-Jones.jpg

So much fun shooting this! The original thread was part of the Defenders thread, but no individual one. So much I want to say about this but I can't, so prepare for a fun ride! :wink1:

Excited! Looking forward to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Never heard of her.... I'll watch it though. I loved Daredevil. I'm eager to see season 2 and the Punisher and any of their Netflix series.

There is enough material to keep these marvel shows going for a decade. It will be interesting to see how many years these will go on for(especially after the success of Daredevil).

So ****ing awesome! Just got charged my monthly payment for next month. I shall probably finish it before the next charge. :lol

Looking amazing, and now I can see a gist of what dw meant by messed up; that cop scene has me thinking "what the ****?!"

Last edited:
Purple Man seems like one bad mother****er. Damn.

David Tennant is a great actor, and he can play characters with some real darkness (Alec Hardy on Broadchurch, for example). I've been looking forward to seeing him play Killgrave, and it sure looks like he's gonna deliver.

Back