Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Catwoman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golden_Boy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Prime 1 owns my wallet.

P1Catwoman.jpg

Yeah!! love Arkham knight version Catwoman am in will be my first statue from Batman universe on my collection.

Hope the face is pretty or will pass. Also how many CW suits is there in the games? After bats must not jump in for all of them lol this will look better than the SS LSF CW :monkey3

Well, crap. This may be my first Prime purchase.

Welcome-to-the-Party-Pal.gif
:lol

And "may be"? :lol You know Prime 1 quality...you can't pass on what could very likely be the best representation of Catwoman one could ask for! I personally believe it will be hands down, but it's all personal preference. Meow! (okay, that was lame. :lol)

latest

My second and harley my third :p
PS: love that general zod stuff you Always do haha!

:lol Just trying to have a little fun

Welcome-to-the-Party-Pal.gif
:lol

And "may be"? :lol You know Prime 1 quality...you can't pass on what could very likely be the best representation of Catwoman one could ask for! I personally believe it will be hands down, but it's all personal preference. Meow! (okay, that was lame. :lol)

latest

After seeing Prime's quality on Batman in person at SDCC I don't know how I can pass up on Catwoman. As long as they nail the face I'll probably be in. Thank Zod they're not doing Superman characters or I'd be screwed.

Kira (over on SF) said there will be multiple portraits, so I assume one will have the scars/cuts on her face, which would be my preference.

I was trying to say to myself I don't need this and the ex most likely will not be a COH my best options I love so maybe pass. But now after hearing the news on multiple portraits I'm so in on this. Just hope the portraits will be pretty looking unlike some others who tried before on CW.

Back