What's your favorite Star Wars spaceship?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamingmetal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Broad Arrow's thread got me thinking, What are your favorite Starships in Star Wars? There are the obvious, Millennium Falcon, X-Wing, Tie Fighter, but are there any unusual ships you like?
My list:
My absolute favorite is the B-Wing fighter:
B-wing_infly.jpg

I don't know why, I just like the unusual design.
A few others:
2). Tie Interceptor
3). Millennium Falcon
4). Sith Infiltrator
5). X-Wing
6). The Executor
7). Republic Gunships
8). Jedi Fighter
9). The Nebulon Ranger
10). Nebulon-B frigate
11). Tie Defender

I have always been partial to the Imperial Shuttles of ROTJ.

(why do they call it a "B' wing? Looks more like a "T" to me.)

pixletwin said:
I have always been partial to the Imperial Shuttles of ROTJ.

(why do they call it a "B' wing? Looks more like a "T" to me.)

Me, too, Pix! I love the Imperial Shuttle! It's an elegant design, and it deposited my all-time favorite Star Wars character into my life the first time I saw ROTJ. :emperor

My favorite has always been the Falcon, but I've always liked the design of the Y-Wing too. There was a lot of great design work in all the SW movies.

I know it's not a spaceship, but I really like this Anakin's speeder from Episode II:

AF-Anakins-Speeder_lg.jpg

I really really really want a Studio Scale production of that (well, sort of studio scale)

And if I had to choose a spaceship:

venatorvp2.jpg

Definitly the Lady EX (like I use to call her) or better known as the Executor! :emperor
SW_Executor_01.jpg

An amazing beauty. :monkey2

But I also like:
Tie Interceptor
Slave I
Tie Defender
Jedi Starfighter (from Ep III)
X - Wing
Tie Advanced
and of course the Millenium Falcon :chew

Last edited:
1. Falcon
2. X-Wing
3. Y-Wing
4. Vaders Tie
5. Standard Tie
6. Slave 1

Not really crazy about anything from the PT ( Slave 1 was still an OT ship IMO, but it does appear in AOTC as well )

A very tough choice. For some reason I've always loved the Star Destroyers. There's nothing like seeing that first in ANH. It just shows the shear power of the Empire and everything they stand for.

Based purely on design, I could spend hours debating my favorite. There are simply piles of choices, and the many varied ship designs are one of the core reasons I love Star Wars so much.

So, based on it being the only ship to have a sort of "personality" and the only one that functions as much as a character rather than transportation, I'd go with the Falcon.

I'm with Loki here, the Star Destroyers are my favorite. Its just the whole opening sceen, but the X-Wing is a very close second.

My three favorites are:
1. Y-Wing
2. Imperial Shuttle
3. Jedi fighter (ROTS)

Back