Iron studios batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

venawn

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello how are u ? Idk if post already but I saw this babe on Facebook can't wait share it with all you guys, what do u think ? image.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. I hate to be a purist, but if it's a comic suit(not Game or Film) then no undies = no buy.

I used to think like that as well. I was a total purist, because these are the heroes I identified with, change anything and I thought it was sacrilege. Classic Superman (underwears and all) to me was the only way he should be shown. But lets get real even though they pulled it off...it does look somewhat silly. Its cool for them to modernize from the 1930's and start giving these Heroes a more modern look. Everyone's opinion is different, but yeah Ive been making the transition..there will always be classic versions for people who appreciate the nostalgia of the past (which I totally understand).

I used to think like that as well. I was a total purist, because these are the heroes I identified with, change anything and I thought it was sacrilege. Classic Superman (underwears and all) to me was the only way he should be shown. But lets get real even though they pulled it off...it does look somewhat silly. Its cool for them to modernize from the 1930's and start giving these Heroes a more modern look. Everyone's opinion is different, but yeah Ive been making the transition..there will always be classic versions for people who appreciate the nostalgia of the past (which I totally understand).

One of the reason's I'm so against it though is because all the comic revisions I've seen are some of the worst costume designs they basically just take the suit remove the undies and draw some lines/piping on it, as if that was good design work. At least with Arkham origins when they redesigned the suit they used the pants underneath as black and used armor paneling over top in grey to break up the suit and get rid of the undies in a way that still gives a small throw back to the old suit. It's actually a great design. The problem with suits that have no break in a singular color across the body is it comes off looking like a onesie.

One of the reason's I'm so against it though is because all the comic revisions I've seen are some of the worst costume designs they basically just take the suit remove the undies and draw some lines/piping on it, as if that was good design work. At least with Arkham origins when they redesigned the suit they used the pants underneath as black and used armor paneling over top in grey to break up the suit and get rid of the undies in a way that still gives a small throw back to the old suit. It's actually a great design. The problem with suits that have no break in a singular color across the body is it comes off looking like a onesie.

Good point. We have graduated from Underoos to Onesies! Our heroes are growing up! Yeah the Bodysuit can look like that for sure but some pull it off successfully. I agree that when they innovate and come up with a cool design that still connects to the classic look thats when its truly amazing.

Looks cool and I'm sure it will be an impressive piece. The light up batsignal will be cool as well. As for the pose and suit, I'm not 100% feeling it for the price that this thing will cost.

Add shipping to that price and you'll be paying $300+ extra to ship something this massive from Brasil.

Cool does anyone have a picture of the harley that's next to it ?

11705311.jpg

Harley is 1:10. More info here.

This 1:3 Batman is nice, except for the pumping fist. Pumping fists always look affected/silly to me.

Apparently he will come with two interchangeable heads, by the way.

I'm already concern about the heat problem that would cause the meltdown around the sign if the led is really cool and can projects the sign to the wall then people would use it overtime.

Back