XM Studios Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spidey976

Super Freak
Reaction score
update:Thanks Venawn for the better scan

998b108efad6e1ad20d07ee3cde96263_zpsyx8k8dzm.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man... Just when I thought I was almost out, I keep getting pulled back in. Both of these concepts look fantastic. I'll still hold onto the SS Panther, but may sell Goblin.

That GG is a awesome looking. XM is just crushing it with all of these designs and character selections.

Uh oh ...I think SSC needs to start shown more sneak pics of their GG concept. If not, all the excitement and anticipation is going to be on this XM GG.

That XM GG concept art looks fantastic!

Saw this this morning.

SS's execution left me wanting since they made up their version of GG. But this is modern armor from the comics.

Edge to XM. Getting.

Both characters look great. GG is the only one I'd want to add to my collection. I'm still interested in seeing what SSC's GG looks like before I make any decisions.

Great dynamic pose & concept, but Sideshows' version is still way more wickedly rendered imo. Can't wait to see all the GG versions, as famine has turned to feast. Dig in boys & gals!

I'm glad XM understood the eye lenses are built into the mask and so he doesn't need to wear an extra pair of goggles when flying, it's a shame Sideshow couldn't figure that out.

25zs36o.jpg

I'm glad XM understood the eye lenses are built into the mask and so he doesn't need to wear an extra pair of goggles when flying, it's a shame Sideshow couldn't figure that out.

25zs36o.jpg

Have you guys noticed that the strap holding the hood blends into the face of GG ?

Back