Xm studios black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

venawn

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello how are u guys ? Idk if this is post already but I find this pics and Is time to share :p image.jpg

When I decided to just complete the avengers movies now a lot comic version my wallet is running away from me :p

:lol Just give them your bank details and tell them "charge me and ship when ready" :lol

Oh, I'd love me some Black Panther! (How long till the first guy follow up this line :lol ) Like it very much, but depending on how much else there is to get when he comes out, the price might be a little high as it's not my top priority of characters. But definitely need Panther to complete my line of essential Avengers.

Hope SSC is also working on a new Black Panther, now that he's also becoming involved in the cinematic universe.

BP looks great. Great pose and base on this one. My only grip is the cape. I'm more of a classic BP fan. He rarely had a cape on during that era. I have the same problem with the new Koto BP as well. If the capes are removable, I could work with that. I unfortunately don't have room for a 1/4 BP but I am going to pick up one for my 1/6 collection. Probably going to buy the BD classic action or museum BP for my collection. Congrats to the peeps that are picking up the XM BP. I'm sure he's going to look awesome.

I'd love to get this (sold my PF a while ago) but I think I may get the Koto. That one looks good and the price isn't bad. That could change once the 3d is printed up though. XM seems to be really killing it right now.

SSC's Black Panther PF is already nice. This' just top it. Of course, true to XM's theme, the base demands attention/space.
Looking forward to production pics.

Back