Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman Cold, Cold Heart suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siona

Super Freak
Reaction score
YpbAD24.jpg

UpDjqcz.jpg

Looks great! This makes the third Batman already from them after Origins and Knight suits. This is the first tease out of all the previous upcoming statues that will be a pass for me. Bring on Mister Freeze with change of heads from Origins and City.

i'm really shocked that they have already are planning on 3 bat suits and have shown only 2 other characters. that's way too unbalanced. lets see some other characters prime1. i guess at least i can finally now say i can pass on a piece from this line.i definitely don't need 3 batmans in this line.

I can't believe it. Where the hell is Deathstroke already? C'mon Prime, you announced DS very early on and we've seen nothing yet. Slow down on the Batman pieces already. Mix in a few other characters. Lots of other great characters to choose from. This'll be a pass for me. This costume is just too obscure for me.

What another BATMAN?? Is this really a third one??? Wow with so many 3 in a month I may just not collect any of these. :mad:

Last edited:
Oh FFS relax. Only one has actually been put up for PO and the other two are still being sculpted. I'm sure there's plenty of other stuff coming.

Awesome. I've only seen the Arkham Knight statue but haven't played the game yet. Is this suit from a DLC? Also, what's the other one that's still being sculpted, the regular origins suit?

Awesome. I've only seen the Arkham Knight statue but haven't played the game yet. Is this suit from a DLC? Also, what's the other one that's still being sculpted, the regular origins suit?
Yes, this Bat suit is from a DLC from AO. The other suit is from the AO game itself. It's his standard suit for the game.

Yes, this Bat suit is from a DLC from AO. The other suit is from the AO game itself. It's his standard suit for the game.

Nice, can't wait to see the finished product for that one. I was only able to find this pic. It also looks like they're doing Bane as well.

qN2tQEQ.jpg

Nice, can't wait to see the finished product for that one. I was only able to find this pic. It also looks like they're doing Bane as well.

qN2tQEQ.jpg

Yeah, that's the standard AO suit. AO Bane has also been confirmed.

This is coming from someone who has one of these preordered but at nearly $1k after shipping is factored in, how feasible is it for people to collect multiple versions? At this point I'm only ordering Batman and maybe if I have a good sales quarter I'll order Nightwing but if these were cheaper I'd be much more likely to order more characters with a greater amount spent in total on statues.

This is coming from someone who has one of these preordered but at nearly $1k after shipping is factored in, how feasible is it for people to collect multiple versions? At this point I'm only ordering Batman and maybe if I have a good sales quarter I'll order Nightwing but if these were cheaper I'd be much more likely to order more characters with a greater amount spent in total on statues.

I'm just picking and choosing. I've only ordered TDKR

Back