• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sean Job Kato Grimes, Rainman DX Doc & FS Anton, Iminime Matrix & Misc Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

senbi575

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sean Job Kato Grimes, Rainman DX Doc & FS Anton, Iminime Matrix & Misc Hot Toys

Shipping not included in prices, will be quoted actual; add 4% for paypal fees.
Offers welcome, only interested in BD Robocop w/Murphy as a trade

Hot Toys Demon Batman/Scarecrow, (missing one of the batman hands)
Asking $375

BatmanampScarecrow_zps031b7ce5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hot Toys Ghost Rider (Displayed, complete)
Asking $350

Ghost%20Rider_zpsrjcohcdc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Iminime Matrix Smith & Neo Set
Asking SOLD

Matrix%201_zps7i5hiauq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sean Job+Kato Rick Grimes
Offers welcome

Grimes%202_zpsobajiavm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Grimes%203_zpsc2gbypjp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Rainman DX Doc Holiday
SOLD

DH%20DX%201_zps2bnqfomz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DH%20DX%202_zpscwvjfl9z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Rainman No Country Killer Anton Fullset
SOLD

AC%201_zpshpp1mqxe.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
AC%202_zpsxiznro2g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Rainman Serial Killer Dex (includes syringe by Robbie thePainter; and Rainman Happy Face Bloodslide)
Offers Welcome

Dex%203_zpswb3dlltt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Dex%202_zpshyvdqnnn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Dex%201_zpsc2kgcocu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Re: Sean Job Kato Grimes, Rainman DX Doc & FS Anton, Iminime Matrix & Misc Hot Toys

gooooood GOD

Re: Sean Job Kato Grimes, Rainman DX Doc & FS Anton, Iminime Matrix & Misc Hot Toys

gooooood GOD

:rotfl:rotfl:lecture exactly what he said!

WOW! ALOT OF GOODIES HERE...good luck with the sales!

wrong time for me at this moment to buy anything...:gah:

Wow! Anton & Doc. I will have to make a couple of moves. Pm Incoming.

What price are you looking for you fulls set of anton,i assume it's done by rainman and in good condition,send pics please.Thanks

Sorry for your loss. :(

Without knowing what you have it's tough to know the best way to sell the collection. Comics are tough to get any money on anymore unless you've got key issues in great condition. I've got 7000 of them stored and the vast majority of them will never get what any price guide says they're "worth". Unless you want to keep them I'd say get whatever you can for them and be done with it. Some of the other collectibles may fall into the same unfortunate fate as the comics and some may be worth a decent price. Sounds like you've got a lot of research to do if you want to maximize the profit on what you can.

Sorry for your loss. What company is the gandalf statue on shadow fax made by and size? I might be interested. Anything else besides the terminator 1/4 scale your looking to sell? All the advice given by everyone on this forum is correct unfortunately,nothing more to add,good luck though.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

What price are you looking for on your full set of Anton? If you could send pics with price your looking for I'd appreciate it. How long have you had it displayed? Thanks

Pm me about Anton as I'm not fimilar with the way to send a pm using Tapatalk. Don't want to put prices out publicly. Thanks

Pm me about Anton as I'm not fimilar with the way to send a pm using Tapatalk. Don't want to put prices out publicly. Thanks

Did this go pm? Yeah the village idiot.lol

Shipping not included in prices, will be quoted actual; add 4% for paypal fees.
Offers welcome, only interested in BD Robocop w/Murphy as a trade

Hot Toys Demon Batman/Scarecrow, (missing one of the batman hands)
Asking $375

BatmanampScarecrow_zps031b7ce5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hot Toys Ghost Rider (Displayed, complete)
Asking $350

Ghost%20Rider_zpsrjcohcdc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Iminime Matrix Smith & Neo Set
Asking $1,600

Matrix%201_zps7i5hiauq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sean Job+Kato Rick Grimes
Offers welcome

Grimes%202_zpsobajiavm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Grimes%203_zpsc2gbypjp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Rainman DX Doc Holiday
Offers Welcome

DH%20DX%201_zps2bnqfomz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DH%20DX%202_zpscwvjfl9z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Rainman No Country Killer Anton Fullset
Offers Welcome

AC%201_zpshpp1mqxe.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
AC%202_zpsxiznro2g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Rainman Serial Killer Dex (includes syringe by Robbie thePainter; and Rainman Happy Face Bloodslide)
Offers Welcome

Dex%203_zpswb3dlltt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Dex%202_zpshyvdqnnn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Dex%201_zpsc2kgcocu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Ok that wasn't that hard to figure out,i noticed you would trade,but didn't see what your interested in. I got Hot toys 1/6 scale,sideshow exclusive premium formats,Sideshow 1/6 scale and interested in Anton,what would be a price you'd take on paypal for him,without the trades,then if i have anything your interested in for trading we can discuss that,just let me know the general type of figure or Pf your interested in. Thanks,hope we can do business.

Well since these messages aren't going pm and also don't have a bd robocop,guess if you can pm me so we can discuss a price for Anton,much appreciated,sorry for the messages not going pm,i don't understand why they aren't.

Pm me about a price negotiation for buying Anton off of you,cause for some reason my messages aren't going pm to you,if you haven't sold it already and are still interested. Thanks

Lots of goodies here! Haven't seen a RM Dark Passenger go for sale in ages...

Congratulations to the eventual owners of these beauties :clap

Yeah, i mean the Fs of Anton bt Rainman,if your the guy selling. Thanks

Been sending this guy countless offers on Rick Grimes NO RESPONSE.

I actually got a new email address from him today right before I'm sending this out,so ima check it out and see where it leads,if it bears fruit I'll make sure to let him know your interested and to return your messages. Have a good day dude!

Anton & Doc sold!

Do you have some more pics for the Rick set and by the way,your mailbox is full so I can't send a pm to you

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Damn.....was looking for a DX Doc forever!
What did this end up going for?

Trying to PM, box is full.

Back