1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 319 - First Order Stormtroopers (Regular & Heavy Gunner) set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SithThundercracker

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just announced!

Star Wars fans worldwide are anxiously waiting for the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, the latest installment of the epic space saga! Set 30 years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, the upcoming movie will feature brand new characters and also some familiar faces!
Although the Galactic Empire has fallen after the Battle of Endor, a new organization called the First Order has come to power and this new military junta employs the use of Stormtroopers to execute its orders and bring terror across the galaxy. These faceless enforcers are now armed with new armor, weapons and equipment to accomplish their goal.
Today, Hot Toys is pleased to present a 1/6th scale collectible figures set featuring the new streamline designed First Order Stormtrooper and Heavy Gunner Stormtrooper equipped with heavy artillery vest and a destructive megablaster from Star Wars: The Force Awakens!
The highly-accurate collectible figures are specially crafted based on the image of First Order Stormtrooper in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Each Stormtrooper features a brand new designed Stormtrooper armor and helmet. The standard First Order Stormtrooper will be equipped with a blaster rifle and blaster pistol while the First Order Heavy Gunner Stormtrooper is armed with an articulated megablaster, a blaster pistol, and an artillery vest. Two specially designed hexagonal figure stands with the First Order’s emblem are also included in the set!
It is now the time to build up your own First Order Stormtrooper army!

9be02b8852d4697e40e0dbfb14fb7c77.jpg
96cabcc4776fb9ea3accc37386ca2c4c.jpg
3da4dcc17b9dbcdcf35868af5ed7a8eb.jpg

Re: Hot Toys First Order Stormtroopers set

They look nice. But I never liked the lack of definition in the chest pieces. I'm still old school and prefer the OT look.

They both look amazing... and since when does HT unveil at this time of day?

They look great. Let's hope the movie isn't trash. Doubt that would stop myself picking these up regardless.

I get the feeling I won't be buying any figures from this new trilogy...
So far the designs really aren't doing much for me.

HT does a great job, but I still don't like the look of the new ST's. Easy pass for me.

I think these look great! Better than the first 2-pack that just had stormtroopers of different heights. Although I might wait until I see the movie before I order anything.

I'm never going to have a proper savings account am I?

Back