1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SithThundercracker

Super Freak
Reaction score
“There has been an awakening, have you felt it?”
The newest installment of the Star Wars saga – Star Wars: The Force Awakens is coming to theatres worldwide this December! Star Wars fans around the world just can’t wait for December to come any sooner! But before the movie’s release, a wide range of merchandise based on this upcoming film is starting to hit the stores in September to let Star Wars enthusiasts to get ready for the film!
To kick off the long-awaited Star Wars: The Force Awakens collection, Hot Toys is very excited to present the 1/6th scale collectible figure of the mysterious main character in the upcoming movie – Kylo Ren!
Kylo Ren is a dark warrior strong with the Force who gains his name from the Knights of Ren and also commands First Order missions. His unique self-made crossguard lightsaber has already captured all Star Wars fans’ attention upon its first reveal!
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Kylo Ren in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. This collectible figure features Kylo Ren’s helmet with weathering effects, meticulously crafted layers of outfit, the character’s signature crossguard lightsaber with LED light-up function and weathering effects, and a specially designed hexagonal figure stand with the First Order’s emblem!
Don’t miss the chance to add this crucial character from the new movie in your Star Wars collection!

faddb0940916e1d0ea3c146cca1d4fb5.jpg

2de0c3d57d14597080e45ec0013a877d.jpg

e42ebcd888d7542f8ec0bfccdf3ea9da.jpg
5690bc583f77ec47ec90a0d5b64ec4cb.jpg
84d9cba948f12f6589beed81d924711d.jpg
fecc7f41c3ddc33c0156b25e1e0eec46.jpg
217caf5905f3e4d9550be486bdfcc25b.jpg
b99ac98cb4543a04fd803d03bc67a2b2.jpg
8f6c4b18c2ab4120e176a5678a8822f4.jpg

Re: Hot Toys Kylo Ren

Wish they didn't photoshop his lightsaber effect considering the actual saber is probably just their usual solid tube. Looks great though. Hoping they didn't miss out on any type of accessories since they're announcing it so early. No sculpt either.

EDIT: Nevermind. They show the actual saber in the last photo.

Huh? Not even close....
thatsthejoke.jpg

Wow, it's times like these that I wish my parents had been more driven and become filthy rich so I could afford all of these! :rotfl

Well crap. I'm going to want this and the Troopers. I do sort of wish it had an unmasked sculpt though.

I'm sure they're not revealing everything yet, unless this is shippig out before the movie. Sick looking figure though. I usually wait until I see a movie to decide, not sure I can resist this....

And so it begins...

I was really hoping to see more TOS before the TFA onslaught began

I'm curious if there is an Adam Driver sculpt. If so, I wonder why they wouldn't reveal it, as we've already seen official photos of him in that Vanity Fair shoot?

Back