Prime1 Studios - Nightwing - Arkham Night statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krec9

Super Freak
Reaction score

image_80.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Lol yes collectors can only keep up so long before space and money runs out. I like this but was never too much into night wing so I'm going to pass but I still want the camo batman/ orange chrome face guy.

I'm really surprised how deep into the roster they're going with this line considering how big and expensive each statue is. How many people do they expect are going to have the funds or the space to buy more than one or two characters?

I actually like the AC costume way more on Nightwing. Same goes for Bats. Love the AK Scarecrow and Ivy though.

I'm really surprised how deep into the roster they're going with this line considering how big and expensive each statue is. How many people do they expect are going to have the funds or the space to buy more than one or two characters?

This. It's a shame that this line was in 1/3 and not 1/4 scale as I really like the character designs of the arkhamverse.

This. It's a shame that this line was in 1/3 and not 1/4 scale as I really like the character designs of the arkhamverse.

:goodpost:

I couldn't agree more. 1/4 is the way to go, and Arkham Villains design are one of the best. Too bad Sideshow takes forever to announce/release statues in general since they have the 1/4 license for this series.

I want a catwoman!!.with the neck bomb as exclusive...lol

:goodpost:

I couldn't agree more. 1/4 is the way to go, and Arkham Villains design are one of the best. Too bad Sideshow takes forever to announce/release statues in general since they have the 1/4 license for this series.

I can't believe we're gonna get this Prime1 Nightwing before a SS one. Wish they were the same scale as well.

Oh man, I don't think I'll be able to pass on this one. I do like the Arkham City suit more, but I'm sure this will look great! Damn, what a terrible time for the Canadian dollar to be in the toilet...this is going to get painfully expensive at times! :gah:

Oh man, I don't think I'll be able to pass on this one. I do like the Arkham City suit more, but I'm sure this will look great! Damn, what a terrible time for the Canadian dollar to be in the toilet...this is going to get painfully expensive at times! :gah:

Kira confirmed a change of head with the Arkham City head.

Back