Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
11903949_1189198371105989_7929182106637043026_n.jpg

Discuss.

Will likely buy, though shepard was a disappointment (facially) this lends it self to keeping the helmet on as well as army building. pretty excited. though Funko has also announced 6" line for this, could be cheaper, more feasible and easier to customize and have a full line, So ill wait and see who ends up doing what

Big fan from the first 2 Fallout but the feeling of getting something good from any of the games is strong, need to see more !

Oh ****...

Then again this may turn out like Master Chief even though that was 3A, I'm sure they use similar production resources though...

theres no reason to suggest this... they have had decent product well before chief, and this sister company has been putting out hits as well. Chief was a dud

theres no reason to suggest this... they have had decent product well before chief, and this sister company has been putting out hits as well. Chief was a dud

There's plenty of reason to suggest this. They're not a perfect company at all. They have had decent product and I have plenty of it. They've had hits. They've had misses. Since i don't think this guy is in need of any rubber undersuit I'm hoping for the best, but I'm still allowed to be a concerned citizen. :lol. Because I ****ing want this thing and don't want it to suck! :panic:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure 3zero and 3A are, for the most part, seperate companies. The only thing they have in common is kim's involvement and i think he's more involved with 3zero these days. I'm not an insider so if someone has proof the companies have way more overlap then i think they do please come and correct me; but right now i don't see why people keep equating the two.

This is going to be perfect. Threezero puts out good figures. Their human sculpts need work but robots or aliens are perfect. Issac Clark is perfect. Shep's headsculpt could've been better but the armor is awesome. Chief was 3A, not Threezero. This is going to be awesome.

This is going to be perfect. Threezero puts out good figures. Their human sculpts need work but robots or aliens are perfect. Issac Clark is perfect. Shep's headsculpt could've been better but the armor is awesome. Chief was 3A, not Threezero. This is going to be awesome.

Isaac was far from perfect. A great toy but it had plenty of issues. However, his light up feature makes me ignore all that.

The best part is since threezero uses cheaper materials, we can expect a somewhat decent price. And not crazy HT prices.

I would prefer one that didn't make you pay up front for EXs.
I'm with you man. I don't know why they don't just do a payment plan like sideshow, I doubt they'd have a hard time moving an exclusive figure if a buyer flaked out on the sell. Or have a penalty fee for payment plans if customer flakes out.

I don't want to brag, but I suggested Beth do this must be over a year ago on their forums. Maybe we're getting this because of me! ;)

I don't want to brag, but I suggested Beth do this must be over a year ago on their forums. Maybe we're getting this because of me! ;)
Maybe you can do the same for a Geralt of Rivia figure from Witcher Series.[emoji2]

Back