Prime 1 Studio Batman Arkham origins Bane Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krec9

Super Freak
Reaction score
image.jpg

"First, I broke your spirit. Now, I break your back."

First look for the upcoming Museum Masterline 1/3 scale Batman Arkham series!
The statue itself will stand around 40inch tall biggest from this line.
Please stay tuned

Last edited:
SOB! Where the hell is Deathstroke already? Congrats to all the peeps that want Bane but Deathstroke was said to be coming soon and seeing this released before DS is greatly disappointing for me. I will say that this is my favorite version of Bane from the Arkham games. Never did like the bane from AA and AC. He was just way too monstrous looking for my tastes.

Looks like the detail on this will be outstanding! This is one I know I can pass on. I mean, I'd love to get everything, but I have to make choices, and as absolutely stunning as I know this piece will look, he'll have to be admired from afar! He'll definitely be a beast though! 40" tall, and the width will also be impressive! I wonder if he'll land above $899.99 because of that...I remember hearing Batman was the topline price for this series, but I'd think it'd be hard to get this guy in there for that! Guess we'll see!

The sheer amount of detail on these statues is so impressive! It's like they're yanked straight from the game perfectly. I really can't wait to see the rest they have coming up!

IMO, the best looking Bane from the games.

Yeah, I liked fighting him in Asylym and whatnot, but he definitely went overboard with the venom by that point! :lol Origins at least makes him look like a massive beast of a man, clearly on something, and yet not a cartoony monster. He's a lot more threatening this way, I believe. That, and the fact that a Asylum version would be heavily unbalanced and top heavy! :lol

latest

I like the jacket look as well!

I, too, loved that look. For all its faults, I think Origins may be the definitive interpretation of Bane, in my mind. The perfect design, the perfect characterization, and yes, they even respected what Rocksteady did enough to explain how he became that pinheaded meatball. He really felt like a Merc, though, and the design was absolutely fantastic. I wonder what the EX would be, if there is one. It'd be neat if there were a way to remove some of the bulkier components and include a Jacket, but my bet would be on an unmasked HS:

latest

Back