XM Studios Harlequin - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Sumimasen......XM Harlequin costume concept by kobe ........kawaii ne" XM FB

11889582_1587408704813156_3787538061210137413_n.jpg

11885267_1587408738146486_3847685255121555405_n.jpg

Ok I like this but before I say love does anybody know what price this might be ? Sorry I actually never bought anything from this company before

Also people on statue forum don't seem to like it as one person on there said they want it to go back to the drawling board if the company can

Honestly its looks weird. Maybe will work for small 7 or 9 inch scale but doubt people will throw $600 for non definitive design like this. Maybe will looks good if its paired with Joker, IDK

Pretty bad. I don't like anything in this line so far. To me it would be better and more interesting if they just made typical Japanese historical characters. Random samurai, ninja, geisha, yakuza, etc. than tying them into the world of Batman. I'd be way more interested in that than making something that doesn't belong mishmash-ed into one.

Like I already said I like it and I can't say love as I never noticed this company before and I don't know how much they cost . I think what they should do is add a belt and maybe have one ponytail in the front of her and the other behined her . That way we can see more of the shirt and any acessiories she is wearing a bit better than we already do .

Awful..just plain awful. This is obviously a digital render so maybe it will be better when they actually do a sculpt.

I doubt any of these will look awful from a sculpting and painting point of view.... It's just some of them don't resemble the original character at all.... Keep in mind XM is only allowed to sell to Asian countries so these will probably be more popular over there then they are here in the west where were more into the original Batman costumes...

Honestly its looks weird. Maybe will work for small 7 or 9 inch scale but doubt people will throw $600 for non definitive design like this. Maybe will looks good if its paired with Joker, IDK

Well, technically, Joker is dangling on the end of that mallet of a weap, hehehee. Two for the price of one.

Back