XM Studios Electro 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
"He is the cause for all black out...... 1/4 scale Electro concept art by Skan from studio hive.
Skan will be at STGCC on 12th and 13th September to sign the artprint....Dun miss....." XM FB

11037185_1586564611564232_4748866355060936099_n.jpg

Just one Spidey and one villains here....although no Spidey villain in his collection yet.

I just have the original SSC Spidey and Venom COMs. The only other character I want is Green Goblin. This Electro looks amazing though. It's gonna make a fine addition to the XM Spidey line.

Love the concept love the character but still not paying those crazy ass prices.

So much to love in that concept art. Love how XM seem to be masters of updating without killing character design elements.

This is Electro. :lecture

Man, this is awesome.

Blows the other Spidey villains away that XM has presented so far. I like Venom. But I love this.

This is Electro. :lecture
Blows the other Spidey villains away that XM has presented so far.

I agree that this IS Electro, but you think this is better than Mysterio? I am not getting it because I am not a big Spidey fan, but I would say that the XM Mysterio is one of the best statues I have ever seen.

I'm gonna be broke, especially cause Spidey is my fav, and my focus on Villains lol

So far: Venom, Mysterio, Kraven, Doc Oc, Sandman, and I hear Kingpin and Lizard will be announced soon and I'm hoping for a Vulture!!

I just wish they do a full 1/4 Green Goblin instead of the bust...maybe it has to do with SS releasing Green Goblin??

I'm gonna be broke, especially cause Spidey is my fav, and my focus on Villains lol

So far: Venom, Mysterio, Kraven, Doc Oc, Sandman, and I hear Kingpin and Lizard will be announced soon and I'm hoping for a Vulture!!

I just wish they do a full 1/4 Green Goblin instead of the bust...maybe it has to do with SS releasing Green Goblin??

I would think so. XM had a brown costumed Wolvie ready to go but Marvel told them to shelve him because SSC was releasing one. It can't be a coincidence that we haven't seen an XM Spidey or Goblin yet. SSC just put Spidey up for PO not that long ago and we've already seen the SSC Goblin get strategically leaked. So, we probably won't see those characters from XM for awhile.

Back