Hot Toys Arkham City Batman review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Great review as usual, I very much like the figure myself, I can get over the fact that this guy is not that articulated as he looks great just standing there. One question, where did you get that cool backdrop?

review_arkhtbatman_8.jpg

Thanks for the review, Michael -- I enjoyed it and find it very fair amd objective. I really love this figure and it's become an instant fave on my shelf, though I would have also given him the same scores. There are lots of things where you can see that HT could do much better knowing what they are fully capable of, but those are things that somehow says the figure was released as early as they could just to get it off their backlog list. Still a solid release and a must-have for fans of the game and/or the character.

Thanks guys! Skull, I picked that one up from a guy that does backdrops mostly for doll collectors. They are usually hallways, stairs, glamour shot type set ups for high end barbies, etc...but occasionally he'll have one that works with various action figures as well.

Back