Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-A-Tron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Premium Format Green Goblin up for pre-order!

8EB827AC-8ED9-4D66-B898-E549F776A274_zpsq6dm59si.png

Thanks to Bullseye on SF

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! This is what I'm talking about! Fully sculpted greatness. The sculpt looks incredible from what I can see. So long as he's on a glider, there's no way I pass on this. IMO, this is soooo much better than the 1st PF. If this is the next Goblin PF, he was worth the wait. I'm so excited. I can't wait to see more. He was the final MUST have villain for my Marvel collection.

Liking what I see so far...especially the texturing on the arms, suit and face. Looking forward to see more.

Think I have read every Spider-Man comic out there, but I can't seem to remember him wearing that kind of headgear with the laces and glasses. What era is this?

I think they are just taking some creative liberties. Nothing wrong with that.

It reminds me of a stylized version (which is funny to say since his artwork is already so stylized) of Humberto Ramos' Goblin. I kind of like it.

the_green_goblin_by_bencomics-d69abc7.jpg

It reminds me of a stylized version (which is funny to say since his artwork is already so stylized) of Humberto Ramos' Goblin. I kind of like it.

the_green_goblin_by_bencomics-d69abc7.jpg

Yeah, I love Humberto Ramos' art. His Green and Hob Goblins both look amazing!

Back